Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    KiwiArkavel۝K

    Gamizavier

    .I know what you did.

    But I forgive you

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
  • i found this in my google photos

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    144 Views
    ?

    I’ll pretend I understand.

  • Ice spice - princess Diana

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    34 Views
    ?

    Stop playin’ with 'em Riot

    Like, grah, keep it a stack bitches move wock, ‘cause they know I got bands (Damn)
    They be chattin’ I don’t give a damn and I’m still gettin money I know who I am (Grah)
    Tryna be low, he gon’ hit up my ‘Gram (Grah)
    If he smart he gon’ act like a fan (Damn)
    Thinkin’ you bigger, they got ya head gassed (Grah)
    Bitches slow, so I give ‘em a pass
    Like grah, keep it a stack, bitches move wock, ‘cause they know I got bands
    They be chattin’, I don’t give a damn and I’m still gettin money, I know who I am (Grah)
    Tryna be low, he gon’ hit up my ‘Gram (Grah)
    If he smart, he gon’ act like a fan (Damn)
    Thinkin’ you bigger, they got ya head gassed (Grah)
    Bitches slow, so I give 'em a pass

    And I just fell in love with a gangsta, so he put my name in a tatt (Like damn)
    But I don’t let him come to the crib (Grah)
    So we get it on where we at (Grah)
    Nowadays I be duckin’ them cameras
    And they hype that I’m up on them banners
    Callin’ my phone, but they know I don’t answer (Why?)
    In the hood I’m like Princess Diana (Grah)
    I’m thick, ‘cause I be eatin’ oats (Huh)
    Bitches not takin’ shit from me but notes
    Wanna be me, so she do my emotes
    And my name in her mouth so I bet she gon’ choke (Bitch)
    To her man I’m the girl of his dreams
    Thinkin’ ‘bout me when he brushin’ his teeth
    He keep textin’, I leave him on seen
    Hottest bitch out and they know what I mean (Know what I mean)

    Like grah keep it a stack bitches move wock ‘cause they know I got bands (Damn)
    They be chattin’ I don’t give a damn and I’m still gettin money I know who I am (Grah)
    Tryna be low, he gon’ hit up my Gram (Grah)
    If he smart he gon’ act like a fan (Damn)
    Thinkin’ you bigger, they got ya head gassed (Grah)
    Bitches slow, so I give them a pass
    Like grah, keep it a stack, bitches move wock, ‘cause they know I got bands (Damn)
    They be chattin’, I don’t give a damn and I’m still gettin money, I know who I am (Grah)
    Tryna be low, he gon’ hit up my ‘Gram (Grah)
    If he smart, he gon’ act like a fan (Damn)
    Thinkin’ you bigger, they got ya head gassed (Grah)
    Bitches slow, so I give them a pass

    Lookin’ at me like who bigger than she? (Who)
    I’m the one who they wishin’ to be (Damn)
    Takin’ my time, ‘cause I don’t wanna bait
    If you makin your plate, then I already ate (Grah)
    I book a flight and go chill in Tulum
    Turnin’ heads when I walk in the room (Like)
    I know he want me, his bitch is a lame and she make in a year what I spend on a chain (Spend on my chain)
    Makin’ it rain (Makin’ it rain)
    Doin’ my thing (Like)
    And I’m young, still gettin money my pockets is chubby, nothin’ was the same (Huh)
    Takin’ ya boo (Takin’ ya boo)
    Makin’ it move
    Like flexin’ on niggas and bitches addictin’, feenin’ for me like they usually do (Usually do)

    Like grah keep it a stack bitches move wock, ‘cause they know I got bands (Damn)
    They be chattin’, I don’t give a damn and I’m still gettin money I know who I am (Grah)
    Tryna be low, he gon’ hit up my gram (Grah)
    If he smart he gon’ act like a fan (Damn)
    Thinkin’ you bigger they got ya head gassed (Grah)
    Bitches slow, so I give them a pass
    Like grah, keep it a stack, bitches move wock, ‘cause they know I got bands (Damn)
    They be chattin’, I don’t give a damn and I’m still gettin money, I know who I am (Grah)
    Tryna be low, he gon’ hit up my ‘Gram (Grah)
    If he smart, he gon’ act like a fan (Damn)
    Thinkin’ you bigger, they got ya head gassed (Grah)
    Bitches slow, so I give them a pass

  • This topic is deleted!

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    14 Views
  • This topic is deleted!

    9
    -1 Votes
    9 Posts
    15 Views
  • Corpse wallpaper

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    75 Views
    ?

    Expunged thx

  • might be offline for some days

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    121 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    Kk, I'll miss you and ily <33

  • I'M SCARED WILL I GET BANNED TOO?

    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    528 Views
    ?

    @OVERLORD :O

  • tripods last words :)

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    150 Views
    ?

    stop calling me that

  • i love my bsf

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    54 Views
    ?

    7a375278-412a-4ba7-afaa-9aa0387dbb44-image.png

  • This topic is deleted!

    Locked
    45
    0 Votes
    45 Posts
    70 Views
  • my pet pe...

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    84 Views
    Shinra KusakabeS

    @Daddy_issues
    Okie

  • This topic is deleted!

    Moved
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    40 Views
  • ok fine. I made up my mind. I won't quit mppc

    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    458 Views
    ?

    @Michi4959 Wait, why did you think about in the first place? I like talking to you lol

  • Dude. (Vent)

    8
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    171 Views
    ?

    @Hexed-To-Death Hm. Well if it’s a serious event, they have to do something. Maybe having a friend vouch on your side would be helpful too. If you know anyone at school who would.

  • Birthday Chex

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    83 Views
    ?

    @Michi4959 My favorite part of chex mix is the squares. lol

  • New name on mpp

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    159 Views
    ?

    That’s a very nice name, I think you’re very creative!

  • The explanation as to why I made the NSFW post

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    345 Views
    ?

    Neincraft Yeah, news flash, nobody asked.

    The rules about NSFW posts are very clear, violate them and there’ll be consequences.

  • rate my pfp on here and my school pfp

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    101 Views
    ?

    @1zzylmao Ty

  • ok this is my future car

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    249 Views
    JDP_RandomJ

    @Dominic ight

  • ..........................................

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    87 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Duchess oop

KiwiArkavel۝K

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts