Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    KiwiArkavel۝K

    Gamizavier

    .I know what you did.

    But I forgive you

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
  • I ticked off Duchess

    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    298 Views
    ?

    congrats

  • How do I find this so funny

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    70 Views
    ?

    @Michi4959
    94d8e710-c50d-4a14-9721-e6ef8223b480-image.png

  • who goldfish likes

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    124 Views
    JDP_RandomJ

    @Duchess Exactley

  • Wheel Of Fortune #10

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    186 Views
    ?

    @Michi4959 -- u didnt say that or i would’ve actually dm u --

  • Wheel Of Fortune #9

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    260 Views
    ?

    @Michi4959 Oh, cool

  • we stole a carrr

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    108 Views
    ?

    @InvalidBandit
    i was eating

  • This topic is deleted!

    Moved
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    24 Views
  • I have a question for you guys

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    67 Views
    ?

    @Michi4959 it honestly doesn’t matter

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    4 Views
  • i told on the class

    Moved
    25
    3 Votes
    25 Posts
    654 Views
    ?

    @Catmonger Oh warmonger

  • This is honestly stupid

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    192 Views
    ?

    @1zzylmao 672736e6-754a-4813-af03-5e3fe514a5fd-image.png

  • This topic is deleted!

    Moved
    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    12 Views
  • 4:20. .

    Moved
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    219 Views
  • Um... The substitute is encouraging fighting

    Moved
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    345 Views
    ?

    @Tia #SocietyRightNow cf1832d3-6953-4874-966f-837d9b8a04e8-image.png

  • My friend wants to register

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    169 Views
    ?

    they should remove that thing of “who’s the owner” its annoying and uselss

  • I now identify as Kool-Aid man

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    58 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @Creati_132 yasssssss queeeeeeeeeen

  • Today in Civics [And in past classes]

    Moved
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    89 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    I have no problem with you playing games but at least do something PRODUCTIVE first before you just immediately go to playing something.

  • This topic is deleted!

    Moved
    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    19 Views
  • What do I do-

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    240 Views
    ?

    I think I’m beginning to understand mppc. makesweet-phr1pi.gif

  • Two idiots, one genius

    9
    1 Votes
    9 Posts
    232 Views
    ?

    @Creati_132 wheres the genius

HoodH KiwiArkavel۝K

3

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts