Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
Gamizavier
.I know what you did.
But I forgive you
anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
anonymeows_8 meow
@7o2_China damn lmao
I am js now seeing this, but it makes me happy that I’m in it.
Expunged said in idfk bruh :P:
image.png
@Daddy_issues image.png
@2o1-l0c0-J0rdi image.png
@I_Løve_Zøf di-
6fa608a5-b7a6-4480-b8dc-c64b92a6d54c-image.png
@Daddy_issues fall.
@Daddy_issues Tbh, I’m happy without him. (got a step-dad who’s better.)
scary 👻
Hi miles.
https://voca.ro/17zDU7onMSdr
@Knoxzee ok
stop posting 🔫
https://voca.ro/1moINN9DwSta
edgars
@Daddy_issues DAYUM
@Father_Earth ty
@ᏒᏬᏝᏋᎥᎶᏂ ok
@Daddy_issues this is me btw