Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
Gamizavier
.I know what you did.
But I forgive you
anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
anonymeows_8 meow
dont die
@Tsunamii Is there a specific reason, or is it just boring?
wha
oh
okay
aw
butt cheeks
@Knoxzee … ig lol
lets play
@Galaxy-The-Dog yw!
@KodaHasToKeepMakingAlts yse
Ignore those, I finished with a 75%
FbYXe1xXgAEpAAG.png
imagine
@KayaRosewho alright, just note ill be here if needed
@JePhil never are
@Duchess I think so
@fallen-angel kk