Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR
@anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
That’s a beautiful dog😨
no
EvelynIsStillNotHereDumbasses You are close up to the fourth wall. 2023_04_03_0rt_Kleki.png I’m in the background.
tripod gay
Shazz_ female riGhTs ew
tripod ✨
@YouDidntJuJuOnThatBeat lmao
Here 40e207b2-1208-4f0f-9df3-95de02a1630c-image.png
f3d6208e-dc6e-4bbd-997c-6fc68100c74c-image.png
But they will come in about a week or 2 there light pink!
IMG_1333.MOV
EvelynIsStillNotHereDumbasses Now I’m going to put a meme on my signature.
@Calistaa FR
🔫
DuBois.JPG.webp
b11443e4-d148-4949-810d-e5ba9fe79199-image.png
068467f1-8763-4858-bd38-309285f32ee6-image.png this beat too good
yourlocalkitkat 1c91878a-1454-4da0-b9f5-21a598aa1d71-image.png
should i?!!?!?!?!?!!!
@Hexed-To-Death my friend feels left out his name is jhon he wants to do that with annie/astuover
BRUH I DIDN'T FINISH MY TEST- SO I HAVE TO SKIP 4TH PERIOD TO FINISH-