another one of her statuses
-
@Angel_Dust Ong
-
@Canonical-Moth-Man D:
Why is she like this now? I have her Discord but Iโve never seen her so offending /: -
@Izzy yea it really is
-
Shazz_ fr- like she seemed like she was so nice before- but like this???
-
@Canonical-Moth-Man Yea :(
-
Shazz_ hanging with hood for too long does something to a person /hj
-
@MichaelDaGrapeBoi ye
-
@MichaelDaGrapeBoi ong bro
-
@Laws lol
-

shes def seeing the posts at this point
-
@MichaelDaGrapeBoi
Ay, donโt do dat.
Iโve known hood 3 years, and Iโm still the same dumbass I was years ago๐ -
One thing I can say, is she is a sweet person, but she may be going through things. Maybe someone gay or something hurt her? I just want to say that she wouldnโt say that in a mean way. Iโm just assuming sheโs going through things right now and is taking it out on other people, which Iโm sure everyone has done
-
@ILuvMy-_-bitches i put โ/hjโ
-
a joke ig???

-
@Canonical-Moth-Man too far still
-
@Canonical-Moth-Man tbh i donโt believe it
-
@MichaelDaGrapeBoi
Yeah, Ik, but I was js saying lol<3 -
@Canonical-Moth-Man Sound reasonable, her and her friend may have just been joking around and they both had their statuses that way. Iโm sure weโve all joked about those kind of things, whether itโs skin color or the LGBTQ.
-
@Creati132 she just chnaged it to this hun,

-
@Canonical-Moth-Man She is a fucking hoe

โ ๐ถ If words fail, music speaks! ๐ถ