Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    So uh wow...

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vent
    2 Posts 2 Posters 91 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ?
      A Former User
      last edited by

      So my life is slowly going to shit… My dog died yesterday and my mom has long covid and asthma so there is a very high chance she could die and long covid isn’t curable its only treatable. I’m gonna go insane I swear and I don’t know what to do anymore. And the shitty thing is I cant show any sad emotions because of my little sisters they have no idea she has this and this is all just so hard. I just wish this all would fucking stop like PLEASE SOMETHING GOOD HAPPEN yk. I might not even go to homecoming and its my senior year.

      Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply ❤️‍🩹 😢 Reply Quote 3
      • Your Local FreakY
        ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @A Former User
        last edited by

        Shadow dude, I’m so sorry. If there’s anything someone can do to help, please reach out. We will try to support you in any way that we can… ❤️‍🩹

        "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • First post
          Last post

        0

        Online

        1.1k

        Users

        66.3k

        Topics

        568.9k

        Posts
        Powered by NodeBB | Contributors