Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    " oh you're a moa? name 7 songs off the top of your head. "

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Blog
    txt
    14 Posts 2 Posters 208 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • yawnzznY
      Yeonjun πœ—ΰ§Ž . editors !? Transs β™₯γγŸγ°γ‚Œβ™₯ @yawnzzn
      last edited by yawnzzn

      Yeonjun πœ—ΰ§Ž . posting this WAS an option

      ν¬λ―Έν•œ voices, λͺ¨λ₯΄κ² μ–΄ why? λ‚΄ 운λͺ…은 what? 뭘까 μ •λ‹΅ 정말
      Iam a mother fucking starboy

      yawnzznY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • yawnzznY
        Yeonjun πœ—ΰ§Ž . editors !? Transs β™₯γγŸγ°γ‚Œβ™₯ @yawnzzn
        last edited by

        Yeonjun πœ—ΰ§Ž . OKAY HATER

        ν¬λ―Έν•œ voices, λͺ¨λ₯΄κ² μ–΄ why? λ‚΄ 운λͺ…은 what? 뭘까 μ •λ‹΅ 정말
        Iam a mother fucking starboy

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • yawnzznY
          Yeonjun πœ—ΰ§Ž . editors !? Transs β™₯γγŸγ°γ‚Œβ™₯
          last edited by

          yeo now that i actually think about it, this is the most active I’ve ever been this year πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

          ν¬λ―Έν•œ voices, λͺ¨λ₯΄κ² μ–΄ why? λ‚΄ 운λͺ…은 what? 뭘까 μ •λ‹΅ 정말
          Iam a mother fucking starboy

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • yuriY
            yuri Dm Me, I'm Bored listenin to spotify @yawnzzn
            last edited by

            Yeonjun πœ—ΰ§Ž . I love frost

            It's rumi!!
            (wren, ezra, duri etc…)
            Β°β€§ 𓆝 π“†Ÿ π“†ž ·q

            yawnzznY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • yawnzznY
              Yeonjun πœ—ΰ§Ž . editors !? Transs β™₯γγŸγ°γ‚Œβ™₯ @yuri
              last edited by

              @rumi FROST MNITONEF I LOBE FROSY SODNT EVENR OMFG I FICKIMNH VLVOBE FRICSOT OMFG FROST MY OUTRO SONG OMFG HELLOOOO I LOBE YOU FOR THIS /p, LIEK HELLO WDYM YOU LOBE FROSY, IM NOT MAD IM ACTUALLY HAPPU SOMEMKEJNS LIKEDS MFFORTS LIKE MOTHAFUCKAAA I LOBE FRPSY

              ν¬λ―Έν•œ voices, λͺ¨λ₯΄κ² μ–΄ why? λ‚΄ 운λͺ…은 what? 뭘까 μ •λ‹΅ 정말
              Iam a mother fucking starboy

              yuriY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • yuriY
                yuri Dm Me, I'm Bored listenin to spotify @yawnzzn
                last edited by

                Yeonjun πœ—ΰ§Ž . that made you happier than I expected…

                It's rumi!!
                (wren, ezra, duri etc…)
                Β°β€§ 𓆝 π“†Ÿ π“†ž ·q

                yawnzznY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • yawnzznY
                  Yeonjun πœ—ΰ§Ž . editors !? Transs β™₯γγŸγ°γ‚Œβ™₯ @yuri
                  last edited by

                  @rumi YES BECAUSE I GENUINELY LOBE WJEN SOMEONE MENTIONS MY FAVORITE THINGS πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

                  ν¬λ―Έν•œ voices, λͺ¨λ₯΄κ² μ–΄ why? λ‚΄ 운λͺ…은 what? 뭘까 μ •λ‹΅ 정말
                  Iam a mother fucking starboy

                  yuriY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • yuriY
                    yuri Dm Me, I'm Bored listenin to spotify @yawnzzn
                    last edited by

                    Yeonjun πœ—ΰ§Ž . fair enough

                    It's rumi!!
                    (wren, ezra, duri etc…)
                    Β°β€§ 𓆝 π“†Ÿ π“†ž ·q

                    yawnzznY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • yawnzznY
                      Yeonjun πœ—ΰ§Ž . editors !? Transs β™₯γγŸγ°γ‚Œβ™₯ @yuri
                      last edited by

                      @rumi ts crine me-

                      ν¬λ―Έν•œ voices, λͺ¨λ₯΄κ² μ–΄ why? λ‚΄ 운λͺ…은 what? 뭘까 μ •λ‹΅ 정말
                      Iam a mother fucking starboy

                      yuriY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • yuriY
                        yuri Dm Me, I'm Bored listenin to spotify @yawnzzn
                        last edited by

                        Yeonjun πœ—ΰ§Ž . crine…? my friend says that and I have no idea what it means…

                        It's rumi!!
                        (wren, ezra, duri etc…)
                        Β°β€§ 𓆝 π“†Ÿ π“†ž ·q

                        yawnzznY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • yawnzznY
                          Yeonjun πœ—ΰ§Ž . editors !? Transs β™₯γγŸγ°γ‚Œβ™₯ @yuri
                          last edited by yawnzzn

                          @rumi crine is like laughing crying- I have no idea either but I use it for when I’m laughing instead of sobbing or crying-

                          ν¬λ―Έν•œ voices, λͺ¨λ₯΄κ² μ–΄ why? λ‚΄ 운λͺ…은 what? 뭘까 μ •λ‹΅ 정말
                          Iam a mother fucking starboy

                          yuriY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • yuriY
                            yuri Dm Me, I'm Bored listenin to spotify @yawnzzn
                            last edited by

                            Yeonjun πœ—ΰ§Ž . fair enough

                            It's rumi!!
                            (wren, ezra, duri etc…)
                            Β°β€§ 𓆝 π“†Ÿ π“†ž ·q

                            yawnzznY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • yawnzznY
                              Yeonjun πœ—ΰ§Ž . editors !? Transs β™₯γγŸγ°γ‚Œβ™₯ @yuri
                              last edited by

                              @rumi yes indeed πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

                              ν¬λ―Έν•œ voices, λͺ¨λ₯΄κ² μ–΄ why? λ‚΄ 운λͺ…은 what? 뭘까 μ •λ‹΅ 정말
                              Iam a mother fucking starboy

                              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              zackZ

                              2

                              Online

                              1.1k

                              Users

                              66.3k

                              Topics

                              569.0k

                              Posts
                              Powered by NodeBB | Contributors