Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    No

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Images/Videos
    15 Posts 4 Posters 609 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • yuriY
      yuri Dm Me, I'm Bored listenin to spotify
      last edited by

      b0ce2888-bdc9-4bab-a69f-68e09b402db2-Screenshot_20260408_120435_One UI Home.jpg

      It's rumi!!
      (wren, ezra, duri etc…)
      °‧ 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 ·。

      yawnzznY KiwiArkavel۝K 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • yawnzznY
        Yeonjun 𝜗ৎ . editors !? Transs ♥くたばれ♥ @yuri
        last edited by

        @rumi No

        희미한 voices, 모르겠어 why? 내 운명은 what? 뭘까 정답 정말
        Iam a mother fucking starboy

        yuriY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • yuriY
          yuri Dm Me, I'm Bored listenin to spotify @yawnzzn
          last edited by

          Yeonjun 𝜗ৎ . No

          It's rumi!!
          (wren, ezra, duri etc…)
          °‧ 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 ·。

          yawnzznY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • yawnzznY
            Yeonjun 𝜗ৎ . editors !? Transs ♥くたばれ♥ @yuri
            last edited by

            @rumi No

            희미한 voices, 모르겠어 why? 내 운명은 what? 뭘까 정답 정말
            Iam a mother fucking starboy

            yuriY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • yuriY
              yuri Dm Me, I'm Bored listenin to spotify @yawnzzn
              last edited by

              Yeonjun 𝜗ৎ . No

              It's rumi!!
              (wren, ezra, duri etc…)
              °‧ 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 ·。

              yawnzznY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • yawnzznY
                Yeonjun 𝜗ৎ . editors !? Transs ♥くたばれ♥ @yuri
                last edited by

                @rumi No

                희미한 voices, 모르겠어 why? 내 운명은 what? 뭘까 정답 정말
                Iam a mother fucking starboy

                yuriY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • yuriY
                  yuri Dm Me, I'm Bored listenin to spotify @yawnzzn
                  last edited by

                  Yeonjun 𝜗ৎ . No

                  It's rumi!!
                  (wren, ezra, duri etc…)
                  °‧ 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 ·。

                  yawnzznY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • yawnzznY
                    Yeonjun 𝜗ৎ . editors !? Transs ♥くたばれ♥ @yuri
                    last edited by

                    @rumi No

                    희미한 voices, 모르겠어 why? 내 운명은 what? 뭘까 정답 정말
                    Iam a mother fucking starboy

                    yuriY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • yuriY
                      yuri Dm Me, I'm Bored listenin to spotify @yawnzzn
                      last edited by

                      Yeonjun 𝜗ৎ . No

                      It's rumi!!
                      (wren, ezra, duri etc…)
                      °‧ 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 ·。

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • goonerman38G
                        ꩜ֶָ֢. 𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒉 ₊˚⊹ 𐂯 рuрру★ ya0i・3nj0y3r★
                        last edited by

                        twin the blocks miss you.

                        ۫𓂅. seth . ⟢
                        ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
                        ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈)

                        yuriY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • yuriY
                          yuri Dm Me, I'm Bored listenin to spotify @goonerman38
                          last edited by

                          ꩜ֶָ֢. 𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒉 ₊˚⊹ 𐂯 I dont miss them tho.

                          It's rumi!!
                          (wren, ezra, duri etc…)
                          °‧ 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 ·。

                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • goonerman38G
                            ꩜ֶָ֢. 𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒉 ₊˚⊹ 𐂯 рuрру★ ya0i・3nj0y3r★
                            last edited by

                            its like those fuckass duolingo ads im crying

                            ۫𓂅. seth . ⟢
                            ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
                            ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈)

                            1 Reply Last reply 😭 Reply Quote 0
                            • KiwiArkavel۝K
                              KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @yuri
                              last edited by

                              @rumi

                              the blocks can go block themselves for all I care (those blocks are my opps)

                              yuriY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • yuriY
                                yuri Dm Me, I'm Bored listenin to spotify @KiwiArkavel۝
                                last edited by

                                @KiwiArkavelVA YES

                                It's rumi!!
                                (wren, ezra, duri etc…)
                                °‧ 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 ·。

                                KiwiArkavel۝K 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • KiwiArkavel۝K
                                  KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @yuri
                                  last edited by

                                  @rumi

                                  these blocks might made generational damage if I’m not mistaken

                                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  T KiwiArkavel۝K Shazz_S zackZ SoverignS

                                  8

                                  Online

                                  1.1k

                                  Users

                                  66.3k

                                  Topics

                                  568.8k

                                  Posts
                                  Powered by NodeBB | Contributors