Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    Idk-

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Boredom
    mazer
    20 Posts 5 Posters 484 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • iwantyoutoperishI
      Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 #RememberDuchess ♥ ADHD Awareness ♥ RealPianists 🎧 They/Them 🎧 🍁 He/Him 🍁 @Artemis
      last edited by

      @Kayalangford yeahh. it used to be really active a few years ago. shame people left

      "YOURE TOO SLOW! Wanna try again?" ~ Sonic.exe (Exeller)
      amtl4a1y9rcf1 (1).gif

      M 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • M
        Maz3r_oasis #team lemonade Dm Me, I'm Bored lmonade bdns A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @iwantyoutoperish
        last edited by

        Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 yeah… I remember that there was more users on but this is now just a forgotten site-

        "I have never said a no,or yes, or or… Beautiful"

        iwantyoutoperishI 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • iwantyoutoperishI
          Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 #RememberDuchess ♥ ADHD Awareness ♥ RealPianists 🎧 They/Them 🎧 🍁 He/Him 🍁 @Maz3r_oasis
          last edited by

          @mazernade im still in contact with a few people that used to be on the site. the most common reason for people leaving is that they just have lives outside of MPP nd that they just grew inactive among other things

          "YOURE TOO SLOW! Wanna try again?" ~ Sonic.exe (Exeller)
          amtl4a1y9rcf1 (1).gif

          iwantyoutoperishI M 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • iwantyoutoperishI
            Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 #RememberDuchess ♥ ADHD Awareness ♥ RealPianists 🎧 They/Them 🎧 🍁 He/Him 🍁 @iwantyoutoperish
            last edited by

            Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 hell, even the actual piano site is dead. 515e8fbb-57c2-4c8b-8bb8-99df1a49fa65-image.png

            "YOURE TOO SLOW! Wanna try again?" ~ Sonic.exe (Exeller)
            amtl4a1y9rcf1 (1).gif

            M iwantyoutoperishI 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • M
              Maz3r_oasis #team lemonade Dm Me, I'm Bored lmonade bdns A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @iwantyoutoperish
              last edited by

              Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 Lemonade-

              "I have never said a no,or yes, or or… Beautiful"

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • M
                Maz3r_oasis #team lemonade Dm Me, I'm Bored lmonade bdns A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @iwantyoutoperish
                last edited by

                Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 wowie- Well yeah which makes sense- honestly I Don’t know what to do as why im here again… sadly lemonade-

                "I have never said a no,or yes, or or… Beautiful"

                iwantyoutoperishI 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • iwantyoutoperishI
                  Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 #RememberDuchess ♥ ADHD Awareness ♥ RealPianists 🎧 They/Them 🎧 🍁 He/Him 🍁 @iwantyoutoperish
                  last edited by

                  Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 same can be said for the OG MPP9a79166f-9dee-4530-8109-092bf9aa48db-image.png

                  "YOURE TOO SLOW! Wanna try again?" ~ Sonic.exe (Exeller)
                  amtl4a1y9rcf1 (1).gif

                  M iwantyoutoperishI 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • iwantyoutoperishI
                    Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 #RememberDuchess ♥ ADHD Awareness ♥ RealPianists 🎧 They/Them 🎧 🍁 He/Him 🍁 @Maz3r_oasis
                    last edited by

                    @mazernade i mainly just use the site to talk to friends when im in school atp.
                    but i dont even go to school anymore so i might just die out oneday aswell sadly.

                    "YOURE TOO SLOW! Wanna try again?" ~ Sonic.exe (Exeller)
                    amtl4a1y9rcf1 (1).gif

                    M 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • M
                      Maz3r_oasis #team lemonade Dm Me, I'm Bored lmonade bdns A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @iwantyoutoperish
                      last edited by

                      Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 Wowie- I barley use the piano thing on here- It just glitchs a lot for me whichis soo annoying-

                      sadly-

                      "I have never said a no,or yes, or or… Beautiful"

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • iwantyoutoperishI
                        Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 #RememberDuchess ♥ ADHD Awareness ♥ RealPianists 🎧 They/Them 🎧 🍁 He/Him 🍁 @iwantyoutoperish
                        last edited by

                        Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 i still find the rivalry between the OG Mpp and MPPClone to be funnya312f92d-03ca-486c-93a4-7dafb8573362-image.png

                        "YOURE TOO SLOW! Wanna try again?" ~ Sonic.exe (Exeller)
                        amtl4a1y9rcf1 (1).gif

                        M 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • M
                          Maz3r_oasis #team lemonade Dm Me, I'm Bored lmonade bdns A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @iwantyoutoperish
                          last edited by

                          Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 Probably same… Again-

                          "I have never said a no,or yes, or or… Beautiful"

                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • M
                            Maz3r_oasis #team lemonade Dm Me, I'm Bored lmonade bdns A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @iwantyoutoperish
                            last edited by

                            Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 Lemonade- XD

                            "I have never said a no,or yes, or or… Beautiful"

                            1 Reply Last reply 🍋 Reply Quote 0
                            • anonymeows_8A
                              anonymeows_8 @Maz3r_oasis
                              last edited by

                              @mazernade meow

                              mrrow

                              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • GamizavierG
                                Gamizavier bdns @Maz3r_oasis
                                last edited by

                                @mazernade Wowie :3

                                Does life ever change for the good?

                                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • M
                                  Maz3r_oasis #team lemonade Dm Me, I'm Bored lmonade bdns A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group)
                                  last edited by

                                  GAMI!?!?

                                  "I have never said a no,or yes, or or… Beautiful"

                                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • First post
                                    Last post

                                  2

                                  Online

                                  1.1k

                                  Users

                                  66.3k

                                  Topics

                                  569.0k

                                  Posts
                                  Powered by NodeBB | Contributors