Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    Spooky season!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Boredom
    8 Posts 3 Posters 188 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ArtemisA
      Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❀️
      last edited by

      October is next month, how yall feeling?.
      What are yall going be for Halloween? Me and my fiancΓ© might be harley Quinn and joker or something else where not exactly sure.
      Oh me and my friend and my fiancΓ© r going to hopefully go to this con thing soon
      I’m also excited for the Halloween update on adopt me bro I’m also excited they are adding new cats and it’s boba cats kinda cute from what I’ve seen. Anyway
      What’s yall up to and what r your plans for Halloween?

      Biggest sleeptoken fan
      alt text

      Your Local FreakY Wubbrle the [REDACTED]W 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 4
      • Your Local FreakY
        ⛧𝔇𝔒𝔰𝔑𝔒π”ͺπ”¬π”«π”žβ›§ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @Artemis
        last edited by

        Artemis first of all i’m acknowledging the con thing- that’s freaking sick- I want to go to a con, but there’s never any nearby and they’re expensive.

        HOWEVER! I’m hoping to go out w/ some of my friends, whether or not we t-o-t or not is up to them, but my usual costume is a vault dweller lmaoooo 4 years and running πŸ’ͺ

        "π”šπ”₯π”žπ”± 𝔦𝔰 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 π”©π”’π”žπ”¨π”¦π”«π”€ π”žπ”£π”£π”’π” π”±π”¦π”«π”€ π”ͺ𝔢 𝔒𝔢𝔒? 𝔇𝔬𝔒𝔰 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔦𝔰 𝔑𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”ͺπ”’π”žπ”« 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 π”ž 𝔠𝔯𝔢?"

        ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • ArtemisA
          Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❀️ @Your Local Freak
          last edited by

          ⛧𝔇𝔒𝔰𝔑𝔒π”ͺπ”¬π”«π”žβ›§ real and the con I’m going with my friend from my old school and then my fiancΓ© and then my friends friend that is also my friend from that school
          I also might T o T but will be my last year doing 😒

          Biggest sleeptoken fan
          alt text

          Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • Wubbrle the [REDACTED]W
            Wubbrle the [REDACTED] The average Touhou Lovers <3 ..The Octobers.. 🍰 TAWOG Club Halloween squad Club Spongebob @Artemis
            last edited by

            Artemis I AM SO HAPPY OCTOBER IS MY FAV MONTH FINALLY GOOD WEATHER FINALLY HALLOWEEN

            Also, my Birthday is in there, even in less than a month.

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_5pQsDqnok
            bro this slaps ngl :fire:
            I am german
            fsdfdfsdsdssdfdfsdsdsfdsf.PNG

            ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • ArtemisA
              Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❀️ @Wubbrle the [REDACTED]
              last edited by

              Wubbrle the [REDACTED] happy early birthday

              Biggest sleeptoken fan
              alt text

              Wubbrle the [REDACTED]W 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • Wubbrle the [REDACTED]W
                Wubbrle the [REDACTED] The average Touhou Lovers <3 ..The Octobers.. 🍰 TAWOG Club Halloween squad Club Spongebob @Artemis
                last edited by

                Artemis that was genuinely the fastest response in the entire world omfg are you sonic?

                thank you tho 😊

                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_5pQsDqnok
                bro this slaps ngl :fire:
                I am german
                fsdfdfsdsdssdfdfsdsdsfdsf.PNG

                ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • ArtemisA
                  Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❀️ @Wubbrle the [REDACTED]
                  last edited by

                  Wubbrle the [REDACTED] no lol, i actually get that a lot

                  Biggest sleeptoken fan
                  alt text

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • Your Local FreakY
                    ⛧𝔇𝔒𝔰𝔑𝔒π”ͺπ”¬π”«π”žβ›§ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @Artemis
                    last edited by

                    Artemis lwk i’m just gonna keep going as long as i can (i’m a senior in hs mind you </3) because it’s way better than doing other dumb shit- like I could be out partying or wtv but NAH im out basically cosplaying brudda πŸ’ͺ

                    "π”šπ”₯π”žπ”± 𝔦𝔰 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 π”©π”’π”žπ”¨π”¦π”«π”€ π”žπ”£π”£π”’π” π”±π”¦π”«π”€ π”ͺ𝔢 𝔒𝔢𝔒? 𝔇𝔬𝔒𝔰 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔦𝔰 𝔑𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”ͺπ”’π”žπ”« 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 π”ž 𝔠𝔯𝔢?"

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    HoodH ArtemisA

                    3

                    Online

                    1.1k

                    Users

                    66.3k

                    Topics

                    568.9k

                    Posts
                    Powered by NodeBB | Contributors