Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    y e s lets go

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Images/Videos
    4 Posts 3 Posters 173 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • DuncanD
      Duncan fuckboys for life LGBT+ 🍁 He/Him 🍁 #RememberDuchess listenin to spotify Neurodivergent Kids
      last edited by Duncan

      c58a704e-e193-490b-8208-4a9e31f15250-image.png

      "Nothing can suppress a human's curiosity." ~ Eren Jaeger

      ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • ?
        A Former User @Duncan
        last edited by

        Duncan Do you guys just do this all the time-

        DuncanD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • DuncanD
          Duncan fuckboys for life LGBT+ 🍁 He/Him 🍁 #RememberDuchess listenin to spotify Neurodivergent Kids @A Former User
          last edited by

          @Creati132 yes

          "Nothing can suppress a human's curiosity." ~ Eren Jaeger

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • alyx.iz.in.starzzA
            AlyxπŸ’ž listenin to spotify Moth
            last edited by

            i clearly get so many bitches
            Screenshot 2023-02-02 6.51.59 PM.png

            Everything you say about me comes back like a boomerang
            I just need a girl inside my phone to be my Yin and Yang
            And they been doin' crazy shit, her boyfriend bought a wedding ring
            And I might have to pull up on his block and let my pistol bang
            We could dance all night if you wanted to
            And, no, I'm not gonna lie, girl, I wanted you
            And they keep asking how I'm doing, 'cause I want them to
            Yeah, my life's been hell, but I walk on through

            -redeyes - aldn, glaive

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • System moved this topic from Digital Art on
            • First post
              Last post
            RiverR ArtemisA

            3

            Online

            1.1k

            Users

            66.3k

            Topics

            568.8k

            Posts
            Powered by NodeBB | Contributors