Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    another one of her statuses

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Blog
    37 Posts 10 Posters 525 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ?
      A Former User @A Former User
      last edited by

      @Angel_Dust Ong

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • Shazz_S
        Shazz_ RealPianists @alyx.iz.in.starzz
        last edited by

        @Canonical-Moth-Man D:
        Why is she like this now? I have her Discord but Iโ€™ve never seen her so offending /:

        Shazz-7-1-2023 (3) (1).png
        0.pngโ—ž ๐ŸŽถ If words fail, music speaks! ๐ŸŽถ
        ๐•Ž๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•Ž๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ! - Gumball

        alyx.iz.in.starzzA YaBoiPhantomY 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • alyx.iz.in.starzzA
          Alyx๐Ÿ’ž listenin to spotify Moth @A Former User
          last edited by

          @Izzy yea it really is

          Everything you say about me comes back like a boomerang
          I just need a girl inside my phone to be my Yin and Yang
          And they been doin' crazy shit, her boyfriend bought a wedding ring
          And I might have to pull up on his block and let my pistol bang
          We could dance all night if you wanted to
          And, no, I'm not gonna lie, girl, I wanted you
          And they keep asking how I'm doing, 'cause I want them to
          Yeah, my life's been hell, but I walk on through

          -redeyes - aldn, glaive

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • alyx.iz.in.starzzA
            Alyx๐Ÿ’ž listenin to spotify Moth @Shazz_
            last edited by

            Shazz_ fr- like she seemed like she was so nice before- but like this???

            Everything you say about me comes back like a boomerang
            I just need a girl inside my phone to be my Yin and Yang
            And they been doin' crazy shit, her boyfriend bought a wedding ring
            And I might have to pull up on his block and let my pistol bang
            We could dance all night if you wanted to
            And, no, I'm not gonna lie, girl, I wanted you
            And they keep asking how I'm doing, 'cause I want them to
            Yeah, my life's been hell, but I walk on through

            -redeyes - aldn, glaive

            Shazz_S 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • Shazz_S
              Shazz_ RealPianists @alyx.iz.in.starzz
              last edited by

              @Canonical-Moth-Man Yea :(

              Shazz-7-1-2023 (3) (1).png
              0.pngโ—ž ๐ŸŽถ If words fail, music speaks! ๐ŸŽถ
              ๐•Ž๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•Ž๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ! - Gumball

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • YaBoiPhantomY
                YaBoiPhantom Moth Banned @Shazz_
                last edited by

                Shazz_ hanging with hood for too long does something to a person /hj

                ArtemisA ? ? 3 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • ArtemisA
                  Artemis Administrator Sleep token โค๏ธ @YaBoiPhantom
                  last edited by

                  @MichaelDaGrapeBoi ye

                  Biggest sleeptoken fan
                  alt text

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • ?
                    A Former User @YaBoiPhantom
                    last edited by

                    @MichaelDaGrapeBoi ong bro

                    YaBoiPhantomY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • YaBoiPhantomY
                      YaBoiPhantom Moth Banned @A Former User
                      last edited by

                      @Laws lol

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • alyx.iz.in.starzzA
                        Alyx๐Ÿ’ž listenin to spotify Moth
                        last edited by

                        fda7f45c-3d4e-40bc-9892-8f3515ea66ea-image.png

                        shes def seeing the posts at this point

                        Everything you say about me comes back like a boomerang
                        I just need a girl inside my phone to be my Yin and Yang
                        And they been doin' crazy shit, her boyfriend bought a wedding ring
                        And I might have to pull up on his block and let my pistol bang
                        We could dance all night if you wanted to
                        And, no, I'm not gonna lie, girl, I wanted you
                        And they keep asking how I'm doing, 'cause I want them to
                        Yeah, my life's been hell, but I walk on through

                        -redeyes - aldn, glaive

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • ?
                          A Former User @YaBoiPhantom
                          last edited by

                          @MichaelDaGrapeBoi
                          Ay, donโ€™t do dat.
                          Iโ€™ve known hood 3 years, and Iโ€™m still the same dumbass I was years ago๐Ÿ˜•

                          YaBoiPhantomY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • ?
                            A Former User
                            last edited by

                            One thing I can say, is she is a sweet person, but she may be going through things. Maybe someone gay or something hurt her? I just want to say that she wouldnโ€™t say that in a mean way. Iโ€™m just assuming sheโ€™s going through things right now and is taking it out on other people, which Iโ€™m sure everyone has done

                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • YaBoiPhantomY
                              YaBoiPhantom Moth Banned @A Former User
                              last edited by

                              @ILuvMy-_-bitches i put โ€œ/hjโ€

                              ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • alyx.iz.in.starzzA
                                Alyx๐Ÿ’ž listenin to spotify Moth
                                last edited by

                                a joke ig???

                                3e366a14-1e1e-430f-82db-6683b3baa518-image.png

                                Everything you say about me comes back like a boomerang
                                I just need a girl inside my phone to be my Yin and Yang
                                And they been doin' crazy shit, her boyfriend bought a wedding ring
                                And I might have to pull up on his block and let my pistol bang
                                We could dance all night if you wanted to
                                And, no, I'm not gonna lie, girl, I wanted you
                                And they keep asking how I'm doing, 'cause I want them to
                                Yeah, my life's been hell, but I walk on through

                                -redeyes - aldn, glaive

                                alyx.iz.in.starzzA ArtemisA ? 3 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • alyx.iz.in.starzzA
                                  Alyx๐Ÿ’ž listenin to spotify Moth @alyx.iz.in.starzz
                                  last edited by

                                  @Canonical-Moth-Man too far still

                                  Everything you say about me comes back like a boomerang
                                  I just need a girl inside my phone to be my Yin and Yang
                                  And they been doin' crazy shit, her boyfriend bought a wedding ring
                                  And I might have to pull up on his block and let my pistol bang
                                  We could dance all night if you wanted to
                                  And, no, I'm not gonna lie, girl, I wanted you
                                  And they keep asking how I'm doing, 'cause I want them to
                                  Yeah, my life's been hell, but I walk on through

                                  -redeyes - aldn, glaive

                                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • ArtemisA
                                    Artemis Administrator Sleep token โค๏ธ @alyx.iz.in.starzz
                                    last edited by

                                    @Canonical-Moth-Man tbh i donโ€™t believe it

                                    Biggest sleeptoken fan
                                    alt text

                                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                    • ?
                                      A Former User @YaBoiPhantom
                                      last edited by

                                      @MichaelDaGrapeBoi
                                      Yeah, Ik, but I was js saying lol<3

                                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • ?
                                        A Former User @alyx.iz.in.starzz
                                        last edited by

                                        @Canonical-Moth-Man Sound reasonable, her and her friend may have just been joking around and they both had their statuses that way. Iโ€™m sure weโ€™ve all joked about those kind of things, whether itโ€™s skin color or the LGBTQ.

                                        alyx.iz.in.starzzA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • alyx.iz.in.starzzA
                                          Alyx๐Ÿ’ž listenin to spotify Moth @A Former User
                                          last edited by

                                          @Creati132 she just chnaged it to this hun,

                                          dc10db5c-0a4d-48ca-927f-75d27d4e6829-image.png

                                          Everything you say about me comes back like a boomerang
                                          I just need a girl inside my phone to be my Yin and Yang
                                          And they been doin' crazy shit, her boyfriend bought a wedding ring
                                          And I might have to pull up on his block and let my pistol bang
                                          We could dance all night if you wanted to
                                          And, no, I'm not gonna lie, girl, I wanted you
                                          And they keep asking how I'm doing, 'cause I want them to
                                          Yeah, my life's been hell, but I walk on through

                                          -redeyes - aldn, glaive

                                          ? ArtemisA ? 3 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • ?
                                            A Former User @alyx.iz.in.starzz
                                            last edited by

                                            @Canonical-Moth-Man She is a fucking hoe

                                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Your Local FreakY

                                            1

                                            Online

                                            1.1k

                                            Users

                                            66.3k

                                            Topics

                                            568.9k

                                            Posts
                                            Powered by NodeBB | Contributors