Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    i've never struggled so much-

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Blog
    110 Posts 13 Posters 10.4k Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ?
      A Former User @YaBoiPhantom
      last edited by

      @MikelyDaGrapeBoi
      Same bro, I feel ya.
      Next week the quarter is over and I’m rushing to finish the online work ;-;

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • Shazz_S
        Shazz_ RealPianists @꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂
        last edited by

        {_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} I used Symbolab Math. Delta is a good alternative as well.

        Shazz-7-1-2023 (3) (1).png
        0.png◞ 🎶 If words fail, music speaks! 🎶
        𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥! - Gumball

        YaBoiPhantomY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • ?
          A Former User
          last edited by

          Damn you fucking looser that’s so fucking easy to do omg kys dumbass bitch <3

          ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote -1
          • ?
            A Former User @A Former User
            last edited by

            @Kris
            No necessity.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • YaBoiPhantomY
              YaBoiPhantom Moth Banned @Shazz_
              last edited by

              Shazz_ never heard of that-

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁
                {_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} |Your Locals| Women's Rights Moderator @A Former User
                last edited by

                @Alexx The last group project we did I did most of the work

                ♡

                ? Shazz_S 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • ?
                  A Former User @꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂
                  last edited by

                  {_𝐘𝐋𝐋_}
                  I’m one of those people who do all of the work, or none of it. I don’t
                  LOVE working in large groups, but I’m fine with 2 people. Because you don’t really have to listen to like 7 people at one time-

                  ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • Shazz_S
                    Shazz_ RealPianists @꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂
                    last edited by

                    {_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} Lol I don’t do well in groups - It just turns out to be a disaster because of the distractions either when they get bored or that they’re just not even participating.

                    Shazz-7-1-2023 (3) (1).png
                    0.png◞ 🎶 If words fail, music speaks! 🎶
                    𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥! - Gumball

                    YaBoiPhantomY ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁ 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • YaBoiPhantomY
                      YaBoiPhantom Moth Banned @Shazz_
                      last edited by

                      Shazz_ i can’t do groups bc of my crippling social anxiety :'D

                      Shazz_S ? ? 3 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • Shazz_S
                        Shazz_ RealPianists @YaBoiPhantom
                        last edited by

                        @MikelyDaGrapeBoi Man same!

                        Shazz-7-1-2023 (3) (1).png
                        0.png◞ 🎶 If words fail, music speaks! 🎶
                        𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥! - Gumball

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • ?
                          A Former User @YaBoiPhantom
                          last edited by

                          @MikelyDaGrapeBoi good they don’t want you in those groups because you’re a fucking pedo bitchasshoe

                          ? ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁ 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote -1
                          • ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁
                            {_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} |Your Locals| Women's Rights Moderator @A Former User
                            last edited by

                            @Alexx The group projects are good its just some of the people at my table didn't even know what to do

                            ♡

                            ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • ?
                              A Former User @YaBoiPhantom
                              last edited by

                              @MikelyDaGrapeBoi
                              I can’t work in groups cause I’m stubborn, I don’t cooperate, and I don’t like explaining what I’m doing, or why I’m doing it.

                              YaBoiPhantomY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁
                                {_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} |Your Locals| Women's Rights Moderator @Shazz_
                                last edited by

                                Shazz_ Fr

                                ♡

                                Shazz_S 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • ?
                                  A Former User @A Former User
                                  last edited by

                                  @Kris
                                  No necessity, get over it. Leave what’s in the past in the past, he’s 14 god damn.

                                  ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • YaBoiPhantomY
                                    YaBoiPhantom Moth Banned @A Former User
                                    last edited by

                                    @Alexx lol

                                    ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • ?
                                      A Former User @꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂
                                      last edited by

                                      {_𝐘𝐋𝐋_}
                                      Yup-

                                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • ?
                                        A Former User @A Former User
                                        last edited by

                                        @Alexx nope i said i’m going to haunt him forever and that’s a promise <3

                                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote -1
                                        • Shazz_S
                                          Shazz_ RealPianists @꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂
                                          last edited by

                                          {_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} Ok not like crippling to the point of talking to no one but I do have an issue with some situations.

                                          Shazz-7-1-2023 (3) (1).png
                                          0.png◞ 🎶 If words fail, music speaks! 🎶
                                          𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥! - Gumball

                                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • ?
                                            A Former User @YaBoiPhantom
                                            last edited by

                                            @MikelyDaGrapeBoi stfu you cant be laughing you pedo

                                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote -1
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Zeera JackaltonZ KiwiArkavel۝K

                                            3

                                            Online

                                            1.1k

                                            Users

                                            66.3k

                                            Topics

                                            568.8k

                                            Posts
                                            Powered by NodeBB | Contributors