Why I dont often post about myself.
-
@A38 Alright. Cya.
-
@Duchess We donāt blame you! <3
-
Itās worth mentioning I donāt have much time these days, even for piano.
If I do, its during a break week or something. -
@Karol Itās okay Karol.
-
āyou have no obligation to stay hereā is a wild way to say āfuck offā
-
Ah yes, letās just argue with the wise words from someone who knew what they were saying and then proceed to tell them to fuck off and imply that we donāt need that person here. How nice coming from an administrator
-
Ī. Ī£. Ī. FRā¦
-
Shade Maybe thatās how other people would say that, but I can guarantee thatās not what I meant by simply saying A38ā¦has no obligation to stay on the site he was talking negatively about,.
-
Ī. Ī£. Ī. Im not sure why everything Im saying is being interpreted that way, but again, I guarantee thatās not what i meant by āyou have no obligation hereā I also dont know where you got the āwe dont need themā part. Literally everything you two are saying about me are things you think im implying. Again. None is what said.
Now i can apologize if what i said came across as rude, but I never said a38 had to leave. Never. I didnt want him to leave. What you guys dont know is we already talked and agreed there was some miscommunication. If a staff member told you basically all the things they dont like about the site, just about anyone would think the same as me. You dont have to be here if thatās how you feel. That is simply it.
-

-
@Duchess you were implying that they should leave, being blatantly unwelcoming
-
Shade I just saw your signature and group name aināt no way youāre trynna get banned

-
@Bandit if I am, sheās cooked, dw, this actually protects me
-
Shade I said they had no obligation.
If I said you have no obligation to attend a party after you just said how much itās not like it should be, am i telling you that you cant come? No. Im simply telling you you dont have to be here if you dont want to. Any further arguments about it, please just dm me.
-
System locked this topic on