Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    Chat I did a silly and made a playlist some of yall might like. (Ignore the title-)

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
    1 Posts 1 Posters 207 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Your Local FreakY
      ⛧𝔇𝔒𝔰𝔑𝔒π”ͺπ”¬π”«π”žβ›§ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺
      last edited by

      https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3Y80mGEwTSAz9aZFEEpYJR?si=jI6j6CjrSMaLmpwdnQ58GA

      I was in a mood when I made it.
      That’s a lie.
      I was burnt out when I made it.
      The title still stands.
      Academic validation goes hard.

      "π”šπ”₯π”žπ”± 𝔦𝔰 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 π”©π”’π”žπ”¨π”¦π”«π”€ π”žπ”£π”£π”’π” π”±π”¦π”«π”€ π”ͺ𝔢 𝔒𝔢𝔒? 𝔇𝔬𝔒𝔰 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔦𝔰 𝔑𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”ͺπ”’π”žπ”« 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 π”ž 𝔠𝔯𝔢?"

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • First post
        Last post

      0

      Online

      1.1k

      Users

      66.3k

      Topics

      568.9k

      Posts
      Powered by NodeBB | Contributors