Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    Liquid Smooth -Mitski (Yes, this is supposed to be here.)

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vent
    1 Posts 1 Posters 45 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Your Local FreakY
      ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺
      last edited by

      I’m beautiful, I know 'cause it’s the season
      But what am I to do with all this beauty?
      Biology, I am an organism
      I’m chemical, that’s all, that is all
      I’m liquid smooth, come touch me too
      And feel my skin is plump and full of life
      I’m in my prime
      I’m liquid smooth, come touch me too
      I’m at my highest peak, I’m ripe
      About to fall, capture me
      Or at least take my picture
      崩れてゆく前に
      I’m pulsing
      My blood is red and unafraid of living
      Beginning to end
      I’m liquid smooth, come touch me too
      And feel my skin is plump and full of life
      I’m in my prime
      I’m liquid smooth, come touch me too
      I’m at my highest peak, I’m ripe
      about to fall
      How I feel this river rushing through my veins
      With nowhere else to go, it circles 'round
      I’m liquid smooth, come touch me too
      And feel my skin is plump and full of life
      I’m in my prime
      I’m liquid smooth, come touch me too
      I’m at my highest peak, I’m ripe
      About to fall, capture me

      "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • First post
        Last post
      lil_sillyzL HoodH

      5

      Online

      1.1k

      Users

      66.3k

      Topics

      568.9k

      Posts
      Powered by NodeBB | Contributors