Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    I love being the least favorite 'favorite' child as an only child.

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vent
    2 Posts 2 Posters 100 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Your Local FreakY
      ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺
      last edited by

      “You’ll always be ‘our kiddo’, but my violin will always be ‘my baby’.”
      Oh. Okay. Love you too, mom.
      I don’t know why I even bothered to follow in her footsteps of becoming a musician, when I know I’ll never be good enough for her. I’ll never be as good to her as her instrument.

      "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

      Wubbrle the [REDACTED]W 1 Reply Last reply 💚 ❤️‍🩹 🫂 Reply Quote 0
      • Wubbrle the [REDACTED]W
        Wubbrle the [REDACTED] The average Touhou Lovers <3 ..The Octobers.. 🍰 TAWOG Club Halloween squad Club Spongebob @Your Local Freak
        last edited by

        @Your-Local-Shadow-Simp I expected a vent post to wake up to but listen for me you’ll always be a best friend :) U can talk to me in dms if you want to

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_5pQsDqnok
        bro this slaps ngl :fire:
        I am german
        fsdfdfsdsdssdfdfsdsdsfdsf.PNG

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • First post
          Last post
        YukiY

        2

        Online

        1.1k

        Users

        66.3k

        Topics

        568.9k

        Posts
        Powered by NodeBB | Contributors