Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    No title

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vent
    1 Posts 1 Posters 214 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Your Local FreakY
      ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺
      last edited by Your Local Freak

      “You’re so funny!”
      Thanks, my mom gets mad at me when I'm not as good as her at something.

      “You’re so funny!”
      Thanks, my dad is home, but never really present. I can't really remember the last time me and my dad just did something.

      “You’re so funny!”
      Thanks, I'm pretty sure my parents hate the fact I'm biromantic. (Bi/Ace)

      “You’re so funny!”
      Thanks, people have basically fat-shamed me to my face.

      “You’re so funny!”
      Thanks, my home life is always really tense.

      “You’re so funny!”
      Thanks, I'm a burnt-out ex-straight-A's student and theatre kid.

      “You’re so funny!”
      Thanks, I put on a fake façade and have a different personality for everyone I meet.

      “You’re so funny!”
      Thanks. I'm a fucking disappointment.

      "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

      1 Reply Last reply ❤️‍🩹 🫂 Reply Quote 0
      • First post
        Last post
      KiwiArkavel۝K lil_sillyzL ArtemisA

      5

      Online

      1.1k

      Users

      66.3k

      Topics

      568.9k

      Posts
      Powered by NodeBB | Contributors