Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    so uhm- yea this just happened-

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Blog
    12 Posts 5 Posters 243 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • spidermeowS
      spidermeow @alyx.iz.in.starzz
      last edited by

      @quirked-up-white-boy what room u in

      everyone on mpp is either gay, depressed, or horny

      ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • ?
        A Former User @spidermeow
        last edited by

        spidermeow Bee’s RP Room!
        28841f30-a401-4de8-a182-bb8b70e71c5f-image.png

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • Shazz_S
          Shazz_ RealPianists @alyx.iz.in.starzz
          last edited by

          @quirked-up-white-boy UK is better then the United States…Hmm XD
          I’d actually like to visit the UK, my parents have both been to Ireland, and they both seem like such green, beautiful places.

          Shazz-7-1-2023 (3) (1).png
          0.png◞ 🎶 If words fail, music speaks! 🎶
          𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥! - Gumball

          alyx.iz.in.starzzA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • alyx.iz.in.starzzA
            Alyx💞 listenin to spotify Moth @Shazz_
            last edited by

            Shazz_ tbh, im american and live in the uk, my ocs r british and he tried using british as an insult-

            Everything you say about me comes back like a boomerang
            I just need a girl inside my phone to be my Yin and Yang
            And they been doin' crazy shit, her boyfriend bought a wedding ring
            And I might have to pull up on his block and let my pistol bang
            We could dance all night if you wanted to
            And, no, I'm not gonna lie, girl, I wanted you
            And they keep asking how I'm doing, 'cause I want them to
            Yeah, my life's been hell, but I walk on through

            -redeyes - aldn, glaive

            Shazz_S 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • Shazz_S
              Shazz_ RealPianists @alyx.iz.in.starzz
              last edited by

              @quirked-up-white-boy Ah, I see. Oof, doesn’t seem like an effective way to insult someone honestly.

              Shazz-7-1-2023 (3) (1).png
              0.png◞ 🎶 If words fail, music speaks! 🎶
              𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥! - Gumball

              alyx.iz.in.starzzA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • alyx.iz.in.starzzA
                Alyx💞 listenin to spotify Moth @Shazz_
                last edited by

                Shazz_ yea its not-

                Everything you say about me comes back like a boomerang
                I just need a girl inside my phone to be my Yin and Yang
                And they been doin' crazy shit, her boyfriend bought a wedding ring
                And I might have to pull up on his block and let my pistol bang
                We could dance all night if you wanted to
                And, no, I'm not gonna lie, girl, I wanted you
                And they keep asking how I'm doing, 'cause I want them to
                Yeah, my life's been hell, but I walk on through

                -redeyes - aldn, glaive

                ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • ?
                  A Former User @alyx.iz.in.starzz
                  last edited by

                  @quirked-up-white-boy you brits suck

                  alyx.iz.in.starzzA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote -1
                  • alyx.iz.in.starzzA
                    Alyx💞 listenin to spotify Moth @A Former User
                    last edited by

                    @Dreamy fuck off

                    Everything you say about me comes back like a boomerang
                    I just need a girl inside my phone to be my Yin and Yang
                    And they been doin' crazy shit, her boyfriend bought a wedding ring
                    And I might have to pull up on his block and let my pistol bang
                    We could dance all night if you wanted to
                    And, no, I'm not gonna lie, girl, I wanted you
                    And they keep asking how I'm doing, 'cause I want them to
                    Yeah, my life's been hell, but I walk on through

                    -redeyes - aldn, glaive

                    ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • ?
                      A Former User @alyx.iz.in.starzz
                      last edited by

                      @quirked-up-white-boy can’t take a joke 🙄

                      alyx.iz.in.starzzA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote -1
                      • alyx.iz.in.starzzA
                        Alyx💞 listenin to spotify Moth @A Former User
                        last edited by

                        @Dreamy i just dont feel like dealing with bs rn

                        Everything you say about me comes back like a boomerang
                        I just need a girl inside my phone to be my Yin and Yang
                        And they been doin' crazy shit, her boyfriend bought a wedding ring
                        And I might have to pull up on his block and let my pistol bang
                        We could dance all night if you wanted to
                        And, no, I'm not gonna lie, girl, I wanted you
                        And they keep asking how I'm doing, 'cause I want them to
                        Yeah, my life's been hell, but I walk on through

                        -redeyes - aldn, glaive

                        ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • ?
                          A Former User @alyx.iz.in.starzz
                          last edited by

                          @quirked-up-white-boy and

                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote -1
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          KiwiArkavel۝K RiverR

                          5

                          Online

                          1.1k

                          Users

                          66.3k

                          Topics

                          568.8k

                          Posts
                          Powered by NodeBB | Contributors