Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Araghibe
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 3
    • Followers 6
    • Topics 2
    • Posts 51
    • Groups 8

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: why did i die like that

      I’ve had my fair share of funny ragdoll deaths too, lol
      bb4be2fa-00a7-47c3-8f40-4a869201f446-image.png
      2171edb1-7e8f-4990-9256-4c993e1ad426-image.png

      posted in Gaming
      AraghibeA
      Araghibe
    • RE: Yall lwky are so dumb

      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA Hey isn’t Th4tt13rd4r15t your alt

      posted in Awareness
      AraghibeA
      Araghibe
    • RE: Dose anyone play Roblox adopt me?

      Occasionally. Still envious of my friend who hardly plays, he got a Purrowl and doesn’t even remember how.

      posted in Gaming
      AraghibeA
      Araghibe
    • RE: this site dead lowk

      Rip indeed.

      posted in Feedback
      AraghibeA
      Araghibe
    • RE: I just watched TADC

      @JosephComixYT As a person who has casually been watching TADC out of pure curiosity, I didn’t know Jax was canonically transgender until I saw that Gooseworx made a tweet about it. The only signs I can really see in the show are maybe the maid dress scenes, torture scene (where Jax gets his outer layer of skin pulled off), and the scene with Ribbit in which she placed her bow on his head. Even then, I personally never took the maid dress seriously until it made its reappearance multiple times in Episode 9. Additionally, I feel like this episode should have been way sooner in the series- possibly more compact?- as we barely have any information about the other players’ backstories and they aren’t as in-depth as Jax’s.

      posted in Boredom
      AraghibeA
      Araghibe
    • RE: mrrp mrrp meow 2

      Screenshot 2026-06-27 160538.png

      posted in Boredom
      AraghibeA
      Araghibe
    • RE: Am I wrong for thinking this?

      Aries No, I think it’s perfectly normal to think this. As a person myself who gets anxious over a very similar situation, communication is the best way to go about it. Bring up your concerns, I doubt that they have noticed your anxiety yet. I’m sure they’ll understand how you feel. 🫂

      posted in Advice
      AraghibeA
      Araghibe
    • RE: Toodles.

      We will miss you.

      posted in User Announcements
      AraghibeA
      Araghibe
    • RE: not targetted but like ive seen this happen a lot so its pissing me off

      @senmorolt Yeah. I know a few people who’ve done that to me. Jacob and Mary stink.

      posted in Boredom
      AraghibeA
      Araghibe
    • RE: not targetted but like ive seen this happen a lot so its pissing me off

      ꩜ֶָ֢. 𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒉 ₊˚⊹ 𐂯 I get that. Sometimes it’s hard to me to tell if a person is joking or not myself, especially on the internet with strangers who I don’t know the demeanors of. And at times that sometimes gets me into skirmishes that are considerably unnecessary.

      posted in Boredom
      AraghibeA
      Araghibe
    • RE: Good news..i am not dead.

      I’m glad you’re alive. From what I’ve seen here, a lot of people didn’t want you to commit to it, and a lot of people care about you. I think that it’s good that you’re getting professional help, it’s a step towards a better place and a better space of mind. Therapy is never too far or too extreme. I hope things go well for you and therapy helps. We don’t want to lose you. 🫂

      posted in Vent
      AraghibeA
      Araghibe
    • RE: throwback to January 2025 when Google was banned for me

      How does… one have Google banned?

      posted in School
      AraghibeA
      Araghibe
    • RE: Do y'all ever just get bored in Math, so you start drawing corny slaxl shipart 🥹

      Sup3rSwaggyy1983
      alt text

      posted in Digital Art
      AraghibeA
      Araghibe
    • RE: Fleegl zooble glorp

      Huh?

      posted in User Announcements
      AraghibeA
      Araghibe
    • RE: Adios 😼

      Huh?

      posted in User Announcements
      AraghibeA
      Araghibe