Subcategories

  • 1k Topics
    6k Posts
    HoodH

    Screenshot 2026-09-25 9.09.47 AM.png

  • 1k Topics
    5k Posts
    HoodH

    Screenshot 2026-09-29 10.58.48 AM.png Screenshot 2026-09-29 10.59.01 AM.png

  • 219 Topics
    1k Posts
    GamizavierG

    Currently, I’m writing a book with my friends lore that he’s made over the years.
    One of the 100+ books, I am writing one of the side stories, named Lover’s Tail.
    It’s located on Wattpad (I personally hate A03.) I will be regularly updating it, and with some motivation, I might be able to complete it next year.
    Link to my profile here: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Gamizavier
    TW: Gore, Romance, Death.

  • 41 Topics
    188 Posts
    somniumS

    @KayaRoseWho i know

    everyone says they’re good

    but i could write these forever.

  • 92 Topics
    291 Posts
    yawnzznY

    Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 THANK YOU 🥀 also to me its only good for photo edits xD

  • don't you just love

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    134 Views
    ?

    Commence the bone munching.

  • I'll be posting A LOT of memes now

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    80 Views
    ?

    @MrSci memelord megamind

  • I love getting notifications

    Moved
    1
    2 Votes
    1 Posts
    48 Views
    ?

    c82a4cee-5beb-4dbc-872c-aa6ff37eefa9-image.png

  • This is why I never click on the bell

    Moved
    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    67 Views
    ZangZ

    @MrSci ok im actully laughing about this one

  • My mom made me paint white dots on my nails

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    110 Views
    ?

    Shes acting like ima get possesed or something 😒

  • My Responses to Your Confessions

    Moved
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    76 Views
    ?

    Screen Shot 2023-01-03 at 9.48.56 PM.png

    I’m not really, but thank you anyway lol!

  • Oops y'all missed your chance

    Moved
    41
    0 Votes
    41 Posts
    1k Views
    ?

    Knox noo😭😭😭

  • To all the lav victims

    11
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    266 Views
    ?

    Knox not to my knowledge knox

  • lets do a Q&A!

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    70 Views
    LolbitL

    Screenshot 2023-01-03 4.28.59 PM.png
    dude huh. 1, I am new
    2, I haven’t started drama

  • Interesting place to chat (on colornames.org)

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    201 Views
    S

    Nevermind, chat here instead, the color looks better: https://colornames.org/color/00cafe

  • New Link (to confess)

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    51 Views
    ?

    https://storyzink.com/m/81ruotf9

    Sayout literally would not let me access it any longer from the pop-ups, so I tried StoryZink

    (remember, be honest lol)

  • Gm ppl here a pic of me for school

    Moved
    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    189 Views
    ?

    ɬơɖơཞơƙı bootiful :]

  • This is my cat :]

    Moved
    17
    2 Votes
    17 Posts
    275 Views
    ?

    jun
    8a41cc71-8858-4ef1-8907-99a9269d1258-image.png

  • This is the best roast ever.

    Moved
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    170 Views
    ?

    Knox yes, he is a very happy boi

  • This topic is deleted!

    Moved
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2 Views
  • I WASNT GONE THAT LONG

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    531 Views
    dreamy2D

    Duncan did i have to add lol at the end to clarify i wasn’t being serious? if it was anybody else you wouldn’t react that way

  • idek what to put this post as anymore.

    13
    1 Votes
    13 Posts
    243 Views
    ?

    damn okay so was this the ryry person?

  • I am done with this

    Moved
    57
    0 Votes
    57 Posts
    4k Views
    ?

    zofya406 oki doki

  • Attention (my opinion.)

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    61 Views
    ?

    I don’t need any replies this is only my opinion.
    Well, I guess other people too may agree with this but I really don’t need any replies on this.

    I just need to tell @Bheese-Has-Removed-everyone
    To not use any racial or any slurs at all. Also, don’t be sexist, racist, homophobic, offensive, or even rude to the slightest to anyone. It’s not nice and it’s not funny or cute.

    If you have a problem with something someone did DM them and tell them to delete the comment/post/reply. Or just @ the administration or mod.

    Here is their @ so you can copy

    @administrators
    @Global-Moderators

    Even if you censor the word it’s still considered a slur like this, (WARNING THIS IS FOR REASON AND I AM NOT ACTUALLY USING THE N WORD IN ANY WAY HERE)

    20230102_174010.jpg

    If you do not like this post or my opinion, just mark as read and move on with your day.

    Please, and thank you

  • face reveal

    Moved
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    483 Views
    ?

    @CherryPotatouwu yw :]

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts