Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who ๐Ÿค”

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime โ€ฆ yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    โ›ง๐”‡๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”žโ›ง questions like โ€œwhat is the executive branchโ€

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    YourLocalDumbassY

    one time i ate something similar and proceeded to throw it up cause it was so sugary. fun times.

  • Who single????tell me what ur type

    93
    0 Votes
    93 Posts
    968 Views
    chapa de silvaC

    Screenshot 2022-09-17 6.50.37 PM.png Screenshot 2022-10-12 11.39.06 AM.png Screenshot 2022-10-17 7.42.36 PM.png ใ€ŽJIMINใ˜ใ‚ƒใชใใฆใ€ใƒ‘ใ‚ฏใ‚ธใƒŸใƒณๅ›ใฎ็œŸ้ก”ใซใƒ‰ใ‚ญใƒ‰ใ‚ญ๏ผˆ็ฌ‘๏ผ‰ใ€.jpeg
    meanwhile my type

  • 0 Votes
    14 Posts
    249 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Jaylaaa I need to stop simpin๐Ÿ’€

  • summerrrrrrr has come and passed

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    35 Views
    ?

    @RyLIE-Online ._.

  • gonna try to draw

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    49 Views
    ?

    @CaptainPresto very pog :]

  • Yessssssssssss :)

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    57 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Izzy ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

  • Heck yeah.

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    63 Views
    LolbitL

    @MrSci Can you look in are chat? I trying to tell you something

  • which one gays

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    99 Views
    ?

    @ๅจ่„…ๅˆฐ็คพๆœƒ W

  • pog pfp bro

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    83 Views
    idek_my2ndnameI

    ong

  • Stupid question but who wanna play fortnite

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    42 Views
    ?

    Dang

  • Pictures timeeee

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    108 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Creati132 oh alr

  • those sleep videos

    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    271 Views
    ?

    @Duchess lmao

  • "I'M ANNOYED" by Me ofc.

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    82 Views
    ?

    @X-Cyx-X Itโ€™s a yummy name though

  • hey so if anybody wants to talk to me

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    91 Views
    ?

    jun ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

  • My Compositions I can finally share!

    30
    3 Votes
    30 Posts
    2k Views
    Shazz_S

    Itโ€™s been a while since Iโ€™ve posted here, haha.
    This is a Brass ensemble I composed yesterday, along with a soft contra-bass melody for the bass. : )
    https://vocaroo.com/1bec6sqtkXKG

    I am also planning to make an album specialized in 8 Bit compositions - Iโ€™ve started to work on them, so I will let you know when I make a new one, and Iโ€™ll post them on here.

  • im going off for a bit

    Moved
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    61 Views
    ?

    @victor_satan alright, i hope you feel better bestie :]

  • Changed my middle name.

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    51 Views
    ?

    @X-Cyx-X pogg <3

  • Y'all like my picture?!!!

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    131 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    Layla heheh^^

  • I swear I love this song

    Moved
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    29 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    I love you like an alcoholic by the taxpayers

  • don't y'all love it when

    10
    2 Votes
    10 Posts
    109 Views
    ?

    modern problems, modern solutions

    being attacked on the internet for having an opinion?
    muted

  • I woke up late

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    80 Views
    Scorched DrakoS

    @Creati132 i feel that

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

569.0k

Posts