Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VAT

    My head hurts

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    ArtemisA

    Soooooo I’m going to the renfair
    Uh yeah
    I’m going to bring my furhead n then dress up like a pirate or something like that idek lol but I mostly likely will not be wearing it for more then a hour.

    This will be my 3rd time going

  • idiot's cypher

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    85 Views
    ?

    Right now is my time to win.
    I have been stuck in this “fuckin’ bitch” state of mind for a while
    And I will never be successful if I’m constantly cryin’ when
    I don’t get the reason fo’ how I feel.
    Nobody ever finds that shit
    Entertainin’.
    It’s fuckin’ lame and
    That’s putting it in laymans.
    I’m tryna be great
    But it’s bein’ a pain in the ass
    Like anal for fuckin’ eight year-olds
    And only the greatest will last.
    I’m not able to fuckin’ make it, though.
    That bein’ said, let me give a reminder
    That the only way to die to a pussy is chokin’ on a vagina
    After bein’ seasoned and fried with a castin’ iron
    Inside a lion’s den.
    That’s the only way you’ll get my life to end.
    The day I’ll retire will be the same day
    I say I stan Dream while boilin’ my balls in Ireland
    With Jason and Michael Myers and
    William Afton bein’ set on fire
    Flyin’ a fuckin’ kite,
    You bitch.

    i challenge any lyricists of mpp to ass their own verse. totally not begging for features :)

  • Hellooooooooo

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    71 Views
    ArtemisA

    @That-Machine oh-

  • There are these kids singing in my class

    Moved
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    246 Views
    ?

    {_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} Tell them to try lip syncing your favorite song :)

  • I don't like being here anymore

    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    190 Views
    ?

    @Vampire-Prince-Cyx I get that you don’t want help for this all… But at some point, maybe consider it? One step of healing is talking about it. I won’t press, but I hope things look up for you and you get the help you need.

  • [MC] Introduction

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    49 Views
    ayinA

    @laraiia y’all are permitted to translate the portion of the topic dw

  • Im comming for you position Zoyfa

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    246 Views
    ?

    L

  • 0 Votes
    8 Posts
    176 Views
  • Your sexy mother in my dms

    13
    1 Votes
    13 Posts
    214 Views
    ?

    @YourLocalPetOwner :]

  • Advice Corner Vol.3 (I think)

    Moved
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    83 Views
    ?

    @CaptainPresto I feel like I particularly need this set of advice. I know certain people who seen to just never be happy with anything I have done. Learning to just not care about them is hard, but it’s just what needs to be done at that point.

  • People I hate and reasons why I hate them

    Locked
    6
    -1 Votes
    6 Posts
    258 Views
    ?

    @Knoxzee yeah deadass 💀💀 no one really cares

  • I'm doing a CPR test

    Moved
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    298 Views
    ?

    @JePhil yyyeah

  • Cafeteria Tales

    Moved
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    133 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    @Calistaa FR what is the the point :Skull:

  • WIP : Tydus - First Girlfriend (morse code)

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    50 Views
    ayinA

    i am writting this by myself

  • I did this for one reason and

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    104 Views
    ?

    sus

  • playing minecraft be like

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    124 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @rylie-is-hot-duh fr fr

  • you like my very cool logo

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    38 Views
    ayinA

    2_Icons-10.png

  • I love to tinted windows

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    236 Views
    ?

    i thougth you were blakc for a sec, then i remembered you were white-

  • yall look at this icon

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    163 Views
    sylviadiedS

    @Saturn-Stars i know 😭

  • anyone wanna match pfp's with me?

    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    466 Views
    ?

    602._.Dean No you’re not-

  • who wants to play hypixel with me

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    84 Views
    sylviadiedS

    @Pԋσҽɳιx its a minecraft server which i happen to be shit at

M savyS

4

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts