Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    Pov: True best friends

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved School
    15 Posts 5 Posters 1.2k Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • SphinxS
      Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps @A Former User
      last edited by

      @Soggy_Bread I wanna do that dead ass…

      BRO WAIT YOU DO K12 TOOO??? OMGGG

      ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
      a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

      ? ? ? 3 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • ?
        A Former User @Sphinx
        last edited by

        Sphinx said in Pov: True best friends:

        BRO WAIT YOU DO K12 TOOO

        We discovered this like months ago babe 😭

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • Wubbrle the [REDACTED]W
          Wubbrle the [REDACTED] The average Touhou Lovers <3 ..The Octobers.. 🍰 TAWOG Club Halloween squad Club Spongebob @A Former User
          last edited by

          @Soggy_Bread Whats that game though?

          BRO I LOVE TAWOG SO MUCHHH ITS LIKE IN THE TOP 5 OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS-

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_5pQsDqnok
          bro this slaps ngl :fire:
          I am german
          fsdfdfsdsdssdfdfsdsdsfdsf.PNG

          ? 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • ?
            A Former User @Sphinx
            last edited by

            Sphinx said in

            I wanna do that dead ass…

            Real

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • ?
              A Former User @Wubbrle the [REDACTED]
              last edited by

              @Wubbrle-the-Wubble said in Pov: True best friends:

              Whats that game though?

              my school website

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • ?
                A Former User @Wubbrle the [REDACTED]
                last edited by

                @Wubbrle-the-Wubble said in Pov: True best friends:

                BRO I LOVE TAWOG SO MUCHHH ITS LIKE IN THE TOP 5 OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS-

                Yes it slays, we chose TAWOG for pfps though because the characters matched our personalities

                Wubbrle the [REDACTED]W 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • Wubbrle the [REDACTED]W
                  Wubbrle the [REDACTED] The average Touhou Lovers <3 ..The Octobers.. 🍰 TAWOG Club Halloween squad Club Spongebob @A Former User
                  last edited by

                  @Soggy_Bread wait, who is gumball though? jordan?

                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_5pQsDqnok
                  bro this slaps ngl :fire:
                  I am german
                  fsdfdfsdsdssdfdfsdsdsfdsf.PNG

                  ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • ?
                    A Former User @Wubbrle the [REDACTED]
                    last edited by

                    @Wubbrle-the-Wubble No lmao he’s actually usually Darwin, right now he’s the one with anais, gumball, and darwin

                    Wubbrle the [REDACTED]W 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • Wubbrle the [REDACTED]W
                      Wubbrle the [REDACTED] The average Touhou Lovers <3 ..The Octobers.. 🍰 TAWOG Club Halloween squad Club Spongebob @A Former User
                      last edited by

                      @Soggy_Bread I was about to say darwin but changed my mind to gumball, I was fr about to 😭

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_5pQsDqnok
                      bro this slaps ngl :fire:
                      I am german
                      fsdfdfsdsdssdfdfsdsdsfdsf.PNG

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • ?
                        A Former User @Sphinx
                        last edited by

                        ) I go to k12 tooo we’re The k12 trio remember I hate Engagi lmaooooo

                        ? ? 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • ?
                          A Former User @A Former User
                          last edited by

                          @Your_Local_Grey_Simp I had a seizure trying to read this but right on!!!

                          ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • ?
                            A Former User @A Former User
                            last edited by

                            @Your_Local_Grey_Simp said in

                            I hate Engagi

                            Wtf Is Engagi 😭

                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • ?
                              A Former User @A Former User
                              last edited by

                              @Soggy_Bread SROP THAT MADE ME LAUGH

                              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • ?
                                A Former User
                                last edited by

                                what

                                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                HoodH KiwiArkavel۝K T ArtemisA

                                4

                                Online

                                1.1k

                                Users

                                66.3k

                                Topics

                                568.8k

                                Posts
                                Powered by NodeBB | Contributors