Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    should I post this on tiktok??

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Images/Videos
    22 Posts 5 Posters 1.8k Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • SphinxS
      Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps @A Former User
      last edited by

      @ry_rylie It’s uh It’s good but it’s uh kinda cringe im sorry 😭

      ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
      a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

      ? ArtemisA 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • ?
        A Former User @Sphinx
        last edited by

        Sphinx well you also have to think, thats my boyfriend so honestly I don’t think its cringe to make an edit of your partner but wherever you stand is where you stand I guess

        SphinxS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • SphinxS
          Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps @A Former User
          last edited by

          @ry_rylie Maybe add a few more pictures instead of that low resolution photo ya got

          Theres nothing wrong with your bf It’s just- Something that I’d see a facebook mom post on tiktok of their daughter and they choose the most low quality photo 😭

          ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
          a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

          ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • SphinxS
            Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps
            last edited by

            I bet that man got more photos that that to be HONEST 😭

            ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
            a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • SphinxS
              Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps
              last edited by

              The video almost looks like he died and you’re making a sad edit 💀

              ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
              a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • ?
                A Former User @Sphinx
                last edited by A Former User

                Sphinx well the edit only has 1 clip so I could only add one picture. the picture isn’t bad he probably just didn’t hold his phone still while taking it and its probably because of the lighting??? the lighting fucks up MOST of my pictures too.
                I mean if I get your point but its not a bad picture either way you look at it.
                he does have other pictures I have a bunch of them but I wanted to use that picture.

                SphinxS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • ?
                  A Former User @A Former User
                  last edited by

                  @ry_rylie Personally, I would think yes. That’s really cute and adorable!!

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • SphinxS
                    Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps @A Former User
                    last edited by

                    @ry_rylie Good for you I guess 🤷

                    ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
                    a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • ?
                      A Former User
                      last edited by

                      I switched it up. and no, its not low resolution its just how the video is
                      202501211238.mp4

                      ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply 👍 Reply Quote 0
                      • P
                        piddles @A Former User
                        last edited by

                        @ry_rylie Honestly, post it if you want. You and your boyfriend are adorable and I support you feeling good about yourself.

                        1 Reply Last reply 💯 Reply Quote 0
                        • ArtemisA
                          Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @Sphinx
                          last edited by

                          Sphinx how is it cringe- it’s not cringe at all

                          Biggest sleeptoken fan
                          alt text

                          SphinxS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • ArtemisA
                            Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @A Former User
                            last edited by

                            @ry_rylie you should post the original one, it’s looked amazing

                            Biggest sleeptoken fan
                            alt text

                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • SphinxS
                              Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps @Artemis
                              last edited by

                              @KayaRoseWho In my totally honest, Humble, and calm opinion, I just think it looks like bro died and she’s making an edit of her condolences 😭

                              Me personally, Not something I’d recommend but she can post it if she wants I could give less of a fuck if she did 🤷

                              ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
                              a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

                              ArtemisA ? 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote -2
                              • ArtemisA
                                Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @Sphinx
                                last edited by

                                Sphinx well u where kinda rude abt it tho so-

                                Biggest sleeptoken fan
                                alt text

                                SphinxS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • SphinxS
                                  Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps @Artemis
                                  last edited by

                                  @KayaRoseWho I mean she did ask a suggestive question sooooo I gave an answer 🤷 I didn’t know being honest was a crime

                                  I know someone who would’ve said worse 💀 I was actually pretty kind.

                                  ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
                                  a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

                                  ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • ArtemisA
                                    Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @Sphinx
                                    last edited by

                                    Sphinx sureeee-

                                    Biggest sleeptoken fan
                                    alt text

                                    SphinxS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • SphinxS
                                      Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps @Artemis
                                      last edited by Sphinx

                                      @KayaRoseWho Me saying cringe isn’t the end of the world buddy

                                      and I didn’t say anyone in particular was cringe, Her boyfriend (Isn’t my type) looks just fine, just some adjustments needed on the video

                                      ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
                                      a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

                                      ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • ArtemisA
                                        Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @Sphinx
                                        last edited by

                                        Sphinx the video is fine , that’s how the video is supposed to be

                                        Biggest sleeptoken fan
                                        alt text

                                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • ?
                                          A Former User @Sphinx
                                          last edited by A Former User

                                          Sphinx Hey hi, I just wanted to let you know that from what you had said it did really upset me. All I asked was if I should post a video about my boyfriend on tiktok and you gave your input and it honestly just got to the point where you upset me. You answered my question yes, but how you came off it was kinda rude. There’s a difference between being honest and being brutal and you were kinda brutal. How you say things might come off as rude when it’s not and if it wasn’t then I apologize but the way you seemed to type was just like “I don’t like it so don’t post it” type thing. I explained to you that it wasn’t low quality it was just the lighting and the edit that I chose only allowed me to use one picture and I wanted to use the one that I chose. I don’t care if you or anyone else doesn’t like it because that’s not what I asked. But thanks for your input, I’m locking this post before any drama starts.

                                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • System locked this topic on
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          KiwiArkavel۝K

                                          4

                                          Online

                                          1.1k

                                          Users

                                          66.3k

                                          Topics

                                          568.8k

                                          Posts
                                          Powered by NodeBB | Contributors