Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    Shazz Fit Check! :3

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Blog
    19 Posts 9 Posters 2.6k Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Shazz_S
      Shazz_ RealPianists @Wubbrle the [REDACTED]
      last edited by

      @Return-of-the-german-Wubbrle Yass
      I’ve never done anything remotely like this so I’m glad you like the suit!

      Shazz-7-1-2023 (3) (1).png
      0.png◞ 🎶 If words fail, music speaks! 🎶
      𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥! - Gumball

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • Shazz_S
        Shazz_ RealPianists @A Former User
        last edited by

        @Blake Thank youu!

        Shazz-7-1-2023 (3) (1).png
        0.png◞ 🎶 If words fail, music speaks! 🎶
        𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥! - Gumball

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • ?
          A Former User @Shazz_
          last edited by

          Shazz_ omg shazz I literally love it
          I love the colors and you should for real do these more often

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • ?
            A Former User @Failed
            last edited by

            @blackpearlsplaything real tho…

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • ?
              A Former User @Shazz_
              last edited by

              Shazz_ ALSO
              CONGRATULATIONS FOR GRADUATING!!
              I’m literally so proud of you for making it this far. You’ve done so much and I am so proud of you. Like I really am. You’re going to make an amazing life for yourself and I can’t wait for what you do next. I love you man never give up

              1 Reply Last reply 💖 Reply Quote 1
              • LorakL
                Karol RealPianists DEV Music Enthusiasts listenin to spotify
                last edited by

                Congratulations!

                "karolmoneygold the wrecker, he is here" -➕(no name)➕

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • JDP_RandomJ
                  JDP_Random TAWOG Club @Shazz_
                  last edited by

                  Shazz_ That’s a W fit if i’ve ever seen one my brotha. 💯

                  Random occurs everywhere…

                  Shazz_S 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁
                    {_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} |Your Locals| Women's Rights Moderator
                    last edited by

                    W fit, I might have to steal it off you, also congrats on graduating !

                    ♡

                    Shazz_S 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • Shazz_S
                      Shazz_ RealPianists @JDP_Random
                      last edited by

                      JDP_Random NO WAY YOU’RE BACK!
                      I’ve missed you so much! How has everything been??

                      Shazz-7-1-2023 (3) (1).png
                      0.png◞ 🎶 If words fail, music speaks! 🎶
                      𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥! - Gumball

                      JDP_RandomJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • Shazz_S
                        Shazz_ RealPianists @꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂
                        last edited by

                        {_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} Thank youu! :33

                        Shazz-7-1-2023 (3) (1).png
                        0.png◞ 🎶 If words fail, music speaks! 🎶
                        𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥! - Gumball

                        ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • JDP_RandomJ
                          JDP_Random TAWOG Club @Shazz_
                          last edited by

                          Shazz_ Im chillin bro, Imma be on here more prolly since it’s summer!

                          Random occurs everywhere…

                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁
                            {_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} |Your Locals| Women's Rights Moderator @Shazz_
                            last edited by

                            Shazz_ Ofcc

                            ♡

                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • FOOFF
                              FOOF @Shazz_
                              last edited by

                              Shazz_ That’s so exciting, i love your outfit. What are your plans now?

                              Dioxygen Diflouride

                              ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • ?
                                A Former User @FOOF
                                last edited by

                                FOOF Where’d you come from- 😭

                                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                KiwiArkavel۝K lil_sillyzL

                                4

                                Online

                                1.1k

                                Users

                                66.3k

                                Topics

                                568.9k

                                Posts
                                Powered by NodeBB | Contributors