Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    Toes - Glass Animals

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Song Lyrics
    1 Posts 1 Posters 5 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • zackZ
      zack Juice Junkies lmonade
      last edited by

      Put your hand down, boy
      Welcome to my zoo
      Put your head inside
      My big black wild while
      I can still help you

      See the snake-baboon
      Funky, chic and smooth
      Honey can you spy
      The divine ape-swine
      'Cause he can see you

      I’m a man, I’m a twisted fool
      My hands are twisted, too
      Five fingers to black hooves
      I’m a man, don’t spin me a lie
      Got toes and I can smile
      I’m crooked but upright

      And all I ever want
      Is just a little love
      I said in purrs under the palms
      And all I ever want
      Is breaking me apart
      I said to the thing that I once was

      I’m a man, I’m a twisted fool
      My hands are twisted too
      Five fingers to black hooves
      I’m a man, don’t spin me a lie
      Got toes and I can smile
      I’m crooked but upright

      To the left now, boy
      Underneath the moon
      By the thick tan sand
      And the tall thin grass
      One more thing for you

      See the distant flume
      In the sleepy dunes
      Makes my nerves clench close
      And my bones go cold
      When I see that room

      And all I ever want
      Is just a little love
      I said in purrs under the palms
      And all I ever want
      Is breaking me apart

      I’m a man, I’m a twisted fool
      My hands are twisted too
      Five fingers to black hooves
      I’m a man, don’t spin me a lie
      Got toes and I can smile
      I’m crooked but upright

      gurt: yo

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • First post
        Last post
      Zeera JackaltonZ HoodH

      3

      Online

      1.1k

      Users

      66.3k

      Topics

      568.8k

      Posts
      Powered by NodeBB | Contributors