Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    MPPCFT 2 ROUND 1 MATCHES

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Blog
    41 Posts 11 Posters 2.8k Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ?
      A Former User @A Former User
      last edited by

      @Flip-Ditcher said in MPPCFT 2 ROUND 1 MATCHES:

      Match 7: 𝜗𝜚 rylie (lexi) vs Creek

      cri

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • Wubbrle the [REDACTED]W
        Wubbrle the [REDACTED] The average Touhou Lovers <3 ..The Octobers.. 🍰 TAWOG Club Halloween squad Club Spongebob @A Former User
        last edited by

        @Flip-Ditcher what

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_5pQsDqnok
        bro this slaps ngl :fire:
        I am german
        fsdfdfsdsdssdfdfsdsdsfdsf.PNG

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • Wubbrle the [REDACTED]W
          Wubbrle the [REDACTED] The average Touhou Lovers <3 ..The Octobers.. 🍰 TAWOG Club Halloween squad Club Spongebob @A Former User
          last edited by

          @Flip-Ditcher Yep im losing against bandit. Bandit is so much better than me, but I would have lost anyway to someone.

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_5pQsDqnok
          bro this slaps ngl :fire:
          I am german
          fsdfdfsdsdssdfdfsdsdsfdsf.PNG

          ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • ?
            A Former User @Wubbrle the [REDACTED]
            last edited by

            @Wubbrle-the-Wubble No dude, we both have as much as a chance to win against the other. You have a chance of winning as much as I do bro, I hope you win nevertheless

            Wubbrle the [REDACTED]W 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • Wubbrle the [REDACTED]W
              Wubbrle the [REDACTED] The average Touhou Lovers <3 ..The Octobers.. 🍰 TAWOG Club Halloween squad Club Spongebob @A Former User
              last edited by

              @Bandit Thank you :) I really hope you win too bud.

              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_5pQsDqnok
              bro this slaps ngl :fire:
              I am german
              fsdfdfsdsdssdfdfsdsdsfdsf.PNG

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • ?
                A Former User @A Former User
                last edited by

                @Flip-Ditcher said in MPPCFT 2 ROUND 1 MATCHES:

                Match 8: ☆*: .。. Kai.。.:*☆ vs 𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖊

                but like- Nah i’d win

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • joe_shmoe3491J
                  joe_shmoe3491 Kiss My Brass Dm Me, I'm Bored ♥ ADHD Awareness ♥ #RememberDuchess ..Sleep Lovers.. @A Former User
                  last edited by

                  @Flip-Ditcher Wait what is this for bro 😭

                  I'd rather die drunk, broke at 34, and have people at a dinner table talk about me than live to be rich and sober at 90 and nobody remembered who I was.

                  If you look at the fog you'll never see how thin the ice

                  Would shame me for defaming you in front of a crowd? Your silence is loud

                  Liv Laugh Love. if that doesn't work, Load Aim Fire

                  They said, boy, you gonna fight a war, and you don't know yet what your fighting for,

                  100 bad days, make 100 good stories. 100 good stories make me interesting and less boring

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • ?
                    A Former User
                    last edited by

                    @Flip-Ditcher
                    Nah, I don’t want to go against KayaRose.
                    I want to fight you.

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁
                      {_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} |Your Locals| Women's Rights Moderator
                      last edited by

                      I made it :D

                      ♡

                      ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • ?
                        A Former User @꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂
                        last edited by

                        {_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} i have to pair up wit: the most bubbly mofo here:sob; @oopstheregoesmyex

                        ? ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁ 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • iwantyoutoperishI
                          Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 #RememberDuchess ♥ ADHD Awareness ♥ RealPianists 🎧 They/Them 🎧 🍁 He/Him 🍁 @A Former User
                          last edited by

                          @Flip-Ditcher what is this for 😭

                          "YOURE TOO SLOW! Wanna try again?" ~ Sonic.exe (Exeller)
                          amtl4a1y9rcf1 (1).gif

                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • ?
                            A Former User @A Former User
                            last edited by

                            @PopTart_Yeeter aww, ty.

                            Charm won’t help you win tho.

                            ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • ?
                              A Former User @A Former User
                              last edited by

                              @oopstheregoesmyex it’s not charm it’s the truth 🫠

                              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁
                                {_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} |Your Locals| Women's Rights Moderator @A Former User
                                last edited by

                                @PopTart_Yeeter I'm paired up with my brother :[

                                ♡

                                ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • ?
                                  A Former User @꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂
                                  last edited by

                                  {_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT UR ACTUAL BRO

                                  ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁
                                    {_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} |Your Locals| Women's Rights Moderator @A Former User
                                    last edited by

                                    @PopTart_Yeeter Not irl but like, brother figure kinda thing-

                                    ♡

                                    ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • ?
                                      A Former User @꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂
                                      last edited by

                                      {_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} OH-

                                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • Wubbrle the [REDACTED]W
                                        Wubbrle the [REDACTED] The average Touhou Lovers <3 ..The Octobers.. 🍰 TAWOG Club Halloween squad Club Spongebob
                                        last edited by

                                        still confused why im in it

                                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_5pQsDqnok
                                        bro this slaps ngl :fire:
                                        I am german
                                        fsdfdfsdsdssdfdfsdsdsfdsf.PNG

                                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        HoodH ArtemisA KiwiArkavel۝K

                                        5

                                        Online

                                        1.1k

                                        Users

                                        66.3k

                                        Topics

                                        568.8k

                                        Posts
                                        Powered by NodeBB | Contributors