Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    I don't like it when people compliment me sometimes...

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vent
    6 Posts 2 Posters 330 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Your Local FreakY
      ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺
      last edited by

      This might just be me overreacting, but I had an older lady ‘compliment’ me on Monday night during one of my choir rehearsals. (It’s a community choir, and it’s full of people of many ages.)

      She asked me if I had lost weight–I said I didn’t know, and then she told me my legs and my figure looked nice…

      It just felt…backhanded.

      "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

      sorrowsS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • sorrowsS
        sorrows Sorrows' fanclub 🐸💚 BNP Metal Sonic's Army @Your Local Freak
        last edited by

        @Your-Local-Shadow-Simp i dislike compliments like that thwyre so ick

        "If i'm not someone as useful, who am I?"

        "…I wish I could tell him…"

        (these r my oc's dialouge btw 😭)

        sorrowsS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • sorrowsS
          sorrows Sorrows' fanclub 🐸💚 BNP Metal Sonic's Army @sorrows
          last edited by

          i hope youre alright thougj 💔

          "If i'm not someone as useful, who am I?"

          "…I wish I could tell him…"

          (these r my oc's dialouge btw 😭)

          Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • Your Local FreakY
            ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @sorrows
            last edited by

            sorrows I’m alright, it just made me aware of things, especially because I wasn’t really wearing anything that might have been able to hint at anything?

            "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

            sorrowsS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • sorrowsS
              sorrows Sorrows' fanclub 🐸💚 BNP Metal Sonic's Army @Your Local Freak
              last edited by

              @Your-Local-Shadow-Simp i believe it is a bit weird she was able to notice that even if it wasnt noticeable, but i just hope its nothing serious

              "If i'm not someone as useful, who am I?"

              "…I wish I could tell him…"

              (these r my oc's dialouge btw 😭)

              Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • Your Local FreakY
                ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @sorrows
                last edited by

                sorrows nope–nothing super serious, it was just really weird- like ma’am, you’re like…67. I’m 16- no thank you-

                "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • First post
                  Last post
                KiwiArkavel۝K lil_sillyzL ArtemisA

                6

                Online

                1.1k

                Users

                66.3k

                Topics

                568.9k

                Posts
                Powered by NodeBB | Contributors