Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    Idk-

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Boredom
    mazer
    20 Posts 5 Posters 484 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • M
      Maz3r_oasis #team lemonade Dm Me, I'm Bored lmonade bdns A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group)
      last edited by

      Hilow… Anyways its dead in here so hi if your here I guess… Wowie- :)

      "I have never said a no,or yes, or or… Beautiful"

      iwantyoutoperishI ArtemisA anonymeows_8A GamizavierG 4 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • iwantyoutoperishI
        Tenna!! | πŸŸ‘πŸ™ #RememberDuchess β™₯ ADHD Awareness β™₯ RealPianists 🎧 They/Them 🎧 🍁 He/Him 🍁 @Maz3r_oasis
        last edited by

        @mazernade welcome!

        "YOURE TOO SLOW! Wanna try again?" ~ Sonic.exe (Exeller)
        amtl4a1y9rcf1 (1).gif

        M 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • ArtemisA
          Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❀️ @Maz3r_oasis
          last edited by

          @mazernade welcome!, its pretty dead no matter what people do. most people are just out doing things and some forgets they even have a account on here to

          Biggest sleeptoken fan
          alt text

          M iwantyoutoperishI 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • M
            Maz3r_oasis #team lemonade Dm Me, I'm Bored lmonade bdns A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @iwantyoutoperish
            last edited by

            Tenna!! | πŸŸ‘πŸ™ Hai! :D

            "I have never said a no,or yes, or or… Beautiful"

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • M
              Maz3r_oasis #team lemonade Dm Me, I'm Bored lmonade bdns A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @Artemis
              last edited by

              @Kayalangford yeah- Also hai!

              "I have never said a no,or yes, or or… Beautiful"

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • iwantyoutoperishI
                Tenna!! | πŸŸ‘πŸ™ #RememberDuchess β™₯ ADHD Awareness β™₯ RealPianists 🎧 They/Them 🎧 🍁 He/Him 🍁 @Artemis
                last edited by

                @Kayalangford yeahh. it used to be really active a few years ago. shame people left

                "YOURE TOO SLOW! Wanna try again?" ~ Sonic.exe (Exeller)
                amtl4a1y9rcf1 (1).gif

                M 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • M
                  Maz3r_oasis #team lemonade Dm Me, I'm Bored lmonade bdns A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @iwantyoutoperish
                  last edited by

                  Tenna!! | πŸŸ‘πŸ™ yeah… I remember that there was more users on but this is now just a forgotten site-

                  "I have never said a no,or yes, or or… Beautiful"

                  iwantyoutoperishI 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • iwantyoutoperishI
                    Tenna!! | πŸŸ‘πŸ™ #RememberDuchess β™₯ ADHD Awareness β™₯ RealPianists 🎧 They/Them 🎧 🍁 He/Him 🍁 @Maz3r_oasis
                    last edited by

                    @mazernade im still in contact with a few people that used to be on the site. the most common reason for people leaving is that they just have lives outside of MPP nd that they just grew inactive among other things

                    "YOURE TOO SLOW! Wanna try again?" ~ Sonic.exe (Exeller)
                    amtl4a1y9rcf1 (1).gif

                    iwantyoutoperishI M 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • iwantyoutoperishI
                      Tenna!! | πŸŸ‘πŸ™ #RememberDuchess β™₯ ADHD Awareness β™₯ RealPianists 🎧 They/Them 🎧 🍁 He/Him 🍁 @iwantyoutoperish
                      last edited by

                      Tenna!! | πŸŸ‘πŸ™ hell, even the actual piano site is dead. 515e8fbb-57c2-4c8b-8bb8-99df1a49fa65-image.png

                      "YOURE TOO SLOW! Wanna try again?" ~ Sonic.exe (Exeller)
                      amtl4a1y9rcf1 (1).gif

                      M iwantyoutoperishI 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • M
                        Maz3r_oasis #team lemonade Dm Me, I'm Bored lmonade bdns A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @iwantyoutoperish
                        last edited by

                        Tenna!! | πŸŸ‘πŸ™ Lemonade-

                        "I have never said a no,or yes, or or… Beautiful"

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • M
                          Maz3r_oasis #team lemonade Dm Me, I'm Bored lmonade bdns A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @iwantyoutoperish
                          last edited by

                          Tenna!! | πŸŸ‘πŸ™ wowie- Well yeah which makes sense- honestly I Don’t know what to do as why im here again… sadly lemonade-

                          "I have never said a no,or yes, or or… Beautiful"

                          iwantyoutoperishI 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • iwantyoutoperishI
                            Tenna!! | πŸŸ‘πŸ™ #RememberDuchess β™₯ ADHD Awareness β™₯ RealPianists 🎧 They/Them 🎧 🍁 He/Him 🍁 @iwantyoutoperish
                            last edited by

                            Tenna!! | πŸŸ‘πŸ™ same can be said for the OG MPP9a79166f-9dee-4530-8109-092bf9aa48db-image.png

                            "YOURE TOO SLOW! Wanna try again?" ~ Sonic.exe (Exeller)
                            amtl4a1y9rcf1 (1).gif

                            M iwantyoutoperishI 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • iwantyoutoperishI
                              Tenna!! | πŸŸ‘πŸ™ #RememberDuchess β™₯ ADHD Awareness β™₯ RealPianists 🎧 They/Them 🎧 🍁 He/Him 🍁 @Maz3r_oasis
                              last edited by

                              @mazernade i mainly just use the site to talk to friends when im in school atp.
                              but i dont even go to school anymore so i might just die out oneday aswell sadly.

                              "YOURE TOO SLOW! Wanna try again?" ~ Sonic.exe (Exeller)
                              amtl4a1y9rcf1 (1).gif

                              M 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • M
                                Maz3r_oasis #team lemonade Dm Me, I'm Bored lmonade bdns A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @iwantyoutoperish
                                last edited by

                                Tenna!! | πŸŸ‘πŸ™ Wowie- I barley use the piano thing on here- It just glitchs a lot for me whichis soo annoying-

                                sadly-

                                "I have never said a no,or yes, or or… Beautiful"

                                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • iwantyoutoperishI
                                  Tenna!! | πŸŸ‘πŸ™ #RememberDuchess β™₯ ADHD Awareness β™₯ RealPianists 🎧 They/Them 🎧 🍁 He/Him 🍁 @iwantyoutoperish
                                  last edited by

                                  Tenna!! | πŸŸ‘πŸ™ i still find the rivalry between the OG Mpp and MPPClone to be funnya312f92d-03ca-486c-93a4-7dafb8573362-image.png

                                  "YOURE TOO SLOW! Wanna try again?" ~ Sonic.exe (Exeller)
                                  amtl4a1y9rcf1 (1).gif

                                  M 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • M
                                    Maz3r_oasis #team lemonade Dm Me, I'm Bored lmonade bdns A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @iwantyoutoperish
                                    last edited by

                                    Tenna!! | πŸŸ‘πŸ™ Probably same… Again-

                                    "I have never said a no,or yes, or or… Beautiful"

                                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • M
                                      Maz3r_oasis #team lemonade Dm Me, I'm Bored lmonade bdns A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @iwantyoutoperish
                                      last edited by

                                      Tenna!! | πŸŸ‘πŸ™ Lemonade- XD

                                      "I have never said a no,or yes, or or… Beautiful"

                                      1 Reply Last reply πŸ‹ Reply Quote 0
                                      • anonymeows_8A
                                        anonymeows_8 @Maz3r_oasis
                                        last edited by

                                        @mazernade meow

                                        mrrow

                                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • GamizavierG
                                          Gamizavier bdns @Maz3r_oasis
                                          last edited by

                                          @mazernade Wowie :3

                                          Does life ever change for the good?

                                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • M
                                            Maz3r_oasis #team lemonade Dm Me, I'm Bored lmonade bdns A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group)
                                            last edited by

                                            GAMI!?!?

                                            "I have never said a no,or yes, or or… Beautiful"

                                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post

                                            0

                                            Online

                                            1.1k

                                            Users

                                            66.3k

                                            Topics

                                            569.0k

                                            Posts
                                            Powered by NodeBB | Contributors