Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    life update

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Blog
    1 Posts 1 Posters 9 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • zackZ
      zack Juice Junkies lmonade
      last edited by

      im a merchant marine

      I got school for it for 8 months and when I’m done with schooling I get on the boat for 4 months and go home for 4 months, I get paid throughout all of it, even when I’m not there working.
      Obviously not all of it is just in the ocean, you use the ocean as travel to get to another country to y’know, be a merchant. Other countries have internet and service, so I’ll be good, but the main issue is being in the ocean. Got NO service out in that ho

      that being said I will take pictures

      gurt: yo

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • First post
        Last post
      KiwiArkavel۝K zackZ

      3

      Online

      1.1k

      Users

      66.3k

      Topics

      568.8k

      Posts
      Powered by NodeBB | Contributors