Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    life update

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Blog
    2 Posts 2 Posters 20 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • zackZ
      zack Juice Junkies lmonade
      last edited by

      im a merchant marine

      I got school for it for 8 months and when I’m done with schooling I get on the boat for 4 months and go home for 4 months, I get paid throughout all of it, even when I’m not there working.
      Obviously not all of it is just in the ocean, you use the ocean as travel to get to another country to y’know, be a merchant. Other countries have internet and service, so I’ll be good, but the main issue is being in the ocean. Got NO service out in that ho

      that being said I will take pictures

      gurt: yo

      Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
      • Your Local FreakY
        ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @zack
        last edited by

        zack yo thats sick tho congrats dawg

        "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • First post
          Last post
        HoodH

        1

        Online

        1.1k

        Users

        66.3k

        Topics

        568.9k

        Posts
        Powered by NodeBB | Contributors