Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    Hey guys, long time no see ๐Ÿ˜ญโœŒ๐Ÿพ

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Community
    4 Posts 2 Posters 9 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • SphinxS
      Sphinx ๐ŸŽ€ She/Her ๐ŸŽ€ Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps
      last edited by

      So itโ€™s been I thinkโ€ฆ A year since Ive been on here last, whewโ€ฆ Itโ€™s been a hot minute!

      So some updates, I have a girlfriend now #lesbiangoals
      I am still nonbinary
      I have a little brother now ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿซถ
      I donโ€™t live with my toxic Christian mother anymore ๐Ÿ™
      Iโ€™m happier than ever, I take anti depressants
      My art has improved A LOT since I first started digital art back in I thinkโ€ฆ 2023 or soโ€ฆ
      32332.jpg 32331.jpg 32330.jpg

      And Iโ€™m getting ready for Halloween!!!

      Check this shit out!!!

      32322.jpg 32321.jpg

      ๊’ฐ โ€Ÿ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ. โ€ž โŠนใ…ค๐œ—๐œš
      a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

      ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • SphinxS
        Sphinx ๐ŸŽ€ She/Her ๐ŸŽ€ Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps
        last edited by Sphinx

        oh and my commissions are openโ€ฆ WHO SAID THAT?? ๐Ÿ‘€

        ๊’ฐ โ€Ÿ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ. โ€ž โŠนใ…ค๐œ—๐œš
        a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

        ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • ArtemisA
          Artemis Administrator Sleep token โค๏ธ @Sphinx
          last edited by

          Sphinx peak

          Biggest sleeptoken fan
          alt text

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • ArtemisA
            Artemis Administrator Sleep token โค๏ธ @Sphinx
            last edited by

            Sphinx I would but Iโ€™m broke๐Ÿ’”

            Biggest sleeptoken fan
            alt text

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • First post
              Last post

            1

            Online

            1.1k

            Users

            66.3k

            Topics

            568.9k

            Posts
            Powered by NodeBB | Contributors