Zeera Jackalton no i dont? cool duck tho, idk what this means tho
Posts
-
RE: Hey!....Got any grapes?posted in Digital Art
-
RE: IMPORTANTposted in Awareness
@KiwiArkavelVA 2022-2024 mppc (i joined during late 2023) was way more active, i think 2025 kind of counts too, especially the first half, i mean sure its more active again but i would say this is still kind of dead, its more like the middle. it looks much but there are only 4-5 users chatting on here rn lol its as active as the second half of 2025, If I remember correctly ofc lol.
-
RE: IMPORTANTposted in Awareness
@KiwiArkavelVA Im sure some of the count is fake cuz there was a glitch once where mppc had 50 users, its all just a glitch, in reality there are only 5-8 people here at most.
but I might be wrong im not sure
-
RE: Black Canary as a Vampireposted in Digital Art
Zeera Jackalton do a Red Canary as Vampire next :D
nice to see ur art again
-
RE: Whatβs your favorite Halloween-posted in Boredom
Artemis No I just havent watched any horror movie so far but i did watch ppl play horror games tho lol
idk if horror shorts count
-
RE: Whatβs your favorite Halloween-posted in Boredom
Artemis I havenβt watched any horror movie so far lol
-
RE: Spooky season!posted in Boredom
Artemis that was genuinely the fastest response in the entire world omfg are you sonic?
thank you tho

-
RE: Spooky season!posted in Boredom
Artemis I AM SO HAPPY OCTOBER IS MY FAV MONTH FINALLY GOOD WEATHER FINALLY HALLOWEEN
Also, my Birthday is in there, even in less than a month.
-
RE: hey guys.posted in User Announcements
Artemis but hasnt it been dead alot lately? isnt it deader than it used to be? i dont think its more active, its more inactive than usual ngl. I mean it has a bit more activity compared to the last 3 months but its still very dead
-
RE: you want an art dump? i'll give you an art dump.posted in Digital Art
Toast Very awesome Art, also welcome back :D
-
RE: How is everyone doing lately?posted in Boredom
Enzoa.Enzer I am doing pretty good, school sadly started for me but ngl Iβve been enjoying it