you weren’t gone for very long
Posts
-
RE: Yall lwky are so dumbposted in Awareness
this just looks mentally incapacitated from an outsider perspective what the hell is this lol
-
RE: gaming screenshits v3posted in Gaming
Artemis yyyeeesssss
if you’re interested in the game, its prior extinction on roblox :) -
RE: gaming screenshitsposted in Gaming
I just realized I take all cinematic screenshots from the exact same angle and perspective 😭😭😭 ok
-
stupid ass dogsposted in Blog

they got in a fight and a table fell on the grey one, who happens to be considerably smaller and more fragile, which hits her head and causes her to start seizing
they are no longer allowed to be in the same room
-
RE: The things spotify deems to be for children disturbs meposted in Boredom
Oh and I might throw in the several Lil Darkie songs I have in here
-
The things spotify deems to be for children disturbs meposted in Boredom

“So you listen to Strut, Military Fashion Show (with not heavily inappropriate but still inappropriate lyrics), Southbound, a song that has blowjob in the name, Seven Minutes in Heaven (say gex song), several other inappropriate 18+ songs… but the handful of OIIA covers and unserious beats make me believe this is for children”
Why would you even tag me as someone who listens to nursery rhymes and shit -
RE: losing hope honestlyposted in Vent
I’m legitimately fucking suffering and all I got in response was my boyfriend with fucking sobbing emoji. What’s even funny about this to you
-
losing hope honestlyposted in Vent
I feel like the people I care about don’t care about me. Of course, they talk to me and act like they care for me, they say they do, they feed me and buy me things and care for me physically. For so long, though, I’ve been in a lot of physical pain and I don’t know why, to the point where it legitimately makes me feel like there’s something wrong with me and that whatever is wrong with me might be fatal. I’m in so much pain, that it feels like I’m truly going to die to it. But, when I complain about my genuine suffering to the people I care about, they cannot take me seriously, they tell me that whatever I’m experiencing can’t be that bad, how they go through worse, that I’m being dramatic, and that even if I am feeling that bad, there’s probably nothing wrong with me and I’m worried about nothing. My pain doesn’t really feel like nothing, but thanks for your fucking input. It was a rant and vent about how I don’t fucking feel good, not a plea for your help or your pity. But, you know, considering I care about you and you’re someone deeply important to me and you have a real role in my life, I would rather you pity me than act like you don’t even give a shit. Wanting sympathy and pity from other people isn’t inherently a bad thing. I complain to the people I love because I want them to show care for me too. Wanting people to care isn’t a bad thing, and you shouldn’t act like it is. Why can’t the people I care for and love, care for me the same way I care for them? I’m not exactly hated by the people I love, I think. I don’t think they hate me or dislike me or don’t care about me. The way they behave just makes me feel negatively because their behavior, while unintentional because they don’t think of it the same way I do, isn’t kind. Next time someone bitches at you about how they don’t feel good, they probably just want you to care.
-
Toxicity - System Of A Downposted in Song Lyrics
https://open.spotify.com/track/5n6STq2i8W223SFzHoOy8Y?si=lHSXqZp0THmOFfqcznXK8w&utm_source=copy-link
Conversion, software version 7.0
Looking at life through the eyes of a tire hub
Eating seeds as a pastime activity
The toxicity of our city, of our cityYou, what do you own the world?
How do you own disorder? Disorder
Now somewhere between the sacred silence
Sacred silence and sleep
Somewhere between the sacred silence and sleep
Disorder, disorder, disorderMore wood for their fires, loud neighbors
Flashlight reveries caught in the headlights of a truck
Eating seeds as a pastime activity
The toxicity of our city, of our cityYou, what do you own the world?
How do you own disorder? Disorder
Now somewhere between the sacred silence
Sacred silence and sleep
Somewhere between the sacred silence and sleep
Disorder, disorder, disorderYou, what do you own the world?
How do you own disorder?
Now somewhere between the sacred silence
Sacred silence and sleep
Somewhere between the sacred silence and sleep
Disorder, disorder, disorderWhen I became the sun
I shone life into the man’s hearts
When I became the sun
I shone life into the man’s hearts






