Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    YourLocalDumbassY

    one time i ate something similar and proceeded to throw it up cause it was so sugary. fun times.

  • Hello ppl bored hereee

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    115 Views
  • NO MIA COME BACK :[[[

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    92 Views
    ?

    @victor_satan yea

  • WHAT IS THIS

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    96 Views
    Evelyn SJ Amara MaddenE

    oop-

  • Should I???

    Moved
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    81 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    Too bad I'm sharing it. In the beginning I got it mixed up with a different repeat and the part go stretched out longer than needed so just like. . IGNORE THAT

    I found this awesome recording of “Pacify Her” on #Smule: https://www.smule.com/sing-recording/446494695_4547664693

  • Random fact day 1

    Moved
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    114 Views
    ?

    Gollum89 I am aware lol

  • Who gets emotional while rping?

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    161 Views
    Gollum89G

    Cross bruh i blocked them what they say

  • I know I'm young...

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    84 Views
    ?

    giggles in agnostic

  • dont u just love

    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    83 Views
    Gollum89G

    @claybees_

  • I FOUND A RANDOM KID ON GOOGLE MAPS

    Moved
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    161 Views
    JDP_RandomJ

    1654784696974.png
    Scary Pigeon People

  • Do it again lyrics

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    44 Views
    ?

    You abandoned me, I don’t live here anymore
    ♪
    Lil’ baby, you act like you know you was wrong
    You lyin’, watch yo’ tone
    I’m too fine to be so alone
    Not my kind, he is a clone
    I’ma get money no matter the cost (cost)
    Havin’ some water, I’m havin’ some Voss (Voss)
    Got that dope dick, that’s yo’ loss (loss)
    He is a worker and I am a boss
    Lil’ baby, you act like you know you was wrong
    (You lyin’, watch yo’ tone)
    I’m too fine to be so alone
    (Not my kind, he is a clone)
    I’ma get money no matter the cost
    Havin’ some water, I’m havin’ some Voss
    Got that dope dick, that’s yo’ loss
    He is a worker and I am a boss
    You abandoned me, I don’t live here anymore
    Bitch, go crazy
    Bitch, go crazy
    Bitch, go crazy
    Bitch, go crazy
    Don’t wanna be homies, don’t wanna be friends (you abandoned me)
    Beat my dick ‘fore I hit you again
    Bitch, I’m in love, won’t get me again
    Where’s my heart? Gone in the wind
    Like, for real
    Bitch, you know love get you killed
    I don’t write it, I say how it feel (bah)
    Tryna think about how I’ma heal (I’ma heal)
    You think you slick? Ayy, ayy (you abandoned me)
    You easy to read
    Pack yo’ bags and leave my keys (keys, like a memory)
    I’ma forget about you when you leave (leave)
    Fuck your friend, but that’ll be greed
    Send me a message, I left it on seen (seen)
    Light, keep it a beam
    Say that you love me, it’s really a scheme (really a lie)
    Lil’ baby, you act like you know you was wrong (you abandoned me)
    You lyin’, watch yo’ tone
    I’m too fine to be so alone
    Not my kind, he is a clone
    I’ma get money no matter the cost (cost)
    Havin’ some water, I’m havin’ some Voss (Voss)
    Got that dope dick, that’s yo’ loss (loss)
    He is a worker and I am a boss

    He is a worker and I am a boss
    You did it before, you will do it again
    (You did it before, you will do it again)
    You did it before, you will do it again
    (You did it before, you will do it again)
    Like, for real
    Got me workin’ and coverin’ bills
    Got a new girl, she keep it real
    She call me, “Daddy,” she love how it feel, ayy

  • im almost to 50 followers

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    57 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @angel_dust fr🤎

  • say your abc's for an A+

    Moved
    49
    0 Votes
    49 Posts
    2k Views
    Gollum89G

    i never got a grade :(

  • Quotes From My English teacher

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    244 Views
    Gollum89G

    today’s one: “I am telling you to lie in your assignment, and I do this knowingly. No go lie and do it good.”

  • bro i tried to get into my Ryloe account

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    34 Views
    ?

    df28db4f-d8bc-4e49-a046-1991d1bbe40f-image.png

  • who has discord

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    44 Views
    ?

    if u do add me Angel Dust#5694

  • okay ngl i think i just got into a band-

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    45 Views
    ?

    cool

  • i'm gonna be deleteing my acc and taking a break.

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    71 Views
    ?

    if anything happens to me, im doing the same,
    God be with you<33

  • favorite song(s) by Metallica tho

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    86 Views
    ?

    @RyLIE-Offline XD

  • I made a new one!

    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    145 Views
    ?

    @Ember yeah, sorry!

  • how? just how

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    105 Views
    ?

    @tøxîç-vèñøm its okie

YourLocalDumbassY

3

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

569.0k

Posts