Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    Body dysmorphia kicks ass.

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vent
    body dysmorphiamental health
    39 Posts 7 Posters 2.3k Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ayinA
      ayin 🍞
      last edited by

      if i may ask what is body dysmorphia

      地狱将层层吞你将被献祭其中

      Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • ?
        A Former User @A Former User
        last edited by

        @Namira proceeds to add more instead… 😔

        Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • Your Local FreakY
          ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @A Former User
          last edited by

          @Namira MB Namira-I didn’t get that memo lmao.
          I did fix it tho

          "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • Your Local FreakY
            ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @ayin
            last edited by

            @laraiia Body dysmorphia is… oh boy. The government says that it is a ‘mental illness characterized by obsessive focus on a perceived flaw in appearance.’
            You see yourself differently than you are. For example, someone who has a small stomach/a little pudge may see themselves as grossly obese, or someone who has (x) body features may see it as a much more extreme version of itself, and it can take a toll on people’s mental health. It’s quite common-there are more than 3 million diagnosed cases in the U.S. (per year, I think?)

            Everyone experiences it differently and reacts differently, though.

            "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

            ayinA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • ayinA
              ayin 🍞 @Your Local Freak
              last edited by

              @just-a-fkn-reaper-3-0 oh thank you

              地狱将层层吞你将被献祭其中

              Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • Your Local FreakY
                ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @ayin
                last edited by

                @laraiia anytime. :)

                "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • ?
                  A Former User @Your Local Freak
                  last edited by

                  @just-a-fkn-reaper-3-0 okay i thought i’d just put this out here

                  I don’t have body dysmorphia, but i am heavily insecure about myself.
                  I’m always scared to wear a two peice swimsuit because when i sit, i get that like ugly fold thing (iykyk)
                  I also was trying on some clothes and i was just scared i would get fatter once i got older
                  I’m trying to stay positive though

                  Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • Your Local FreakY
                    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @A Former User
                    last edited by

                    @Enzi Dude I feel this-I hate the folds in my stomach, I hate the way my skin and fat sits on my body, and it just looks- gross-
                    But I’m glad you’re trying to stay positive about things! <3

                    "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

                    ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • ?
                      A Former User @Your Local Freak
                      last edited by

                      @just-a-fkn-reaper-3-0 yes

                      but then again i just think my friend always wears two peices and she has those folds too cause it’s normal and she don’t give a single fuq so i’m just trying to ignore them and be happy with my body

                      Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • Your Local FreakY
                        ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @A Former User
                        last edited by

                        @Enzi honestly, valid. I try. But I end up wearing 3 peices with a longsleeve coverup. (Also partially bc I burn really easily.)

                        "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        KiwiArkavel۝K

                        5

                        Online

                        1.1k

                        Users

                        66.3k

                        Topics

                        568.9k

                        Posts
                        Powered by NodeBB | Contributors