Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    Why do I always need to prove myself to others?

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vent
    24 Posts 3 Posters 1.1k Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ?
      A Former User @Your Local Freak
      last edited by

      @Your-Local-Ghostface-Simp nobody should prove themself- unless they did something shitty- which u didn’t

      Your Local FreakY 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • Your Local FreakY
        ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @A Former User
        last edited by

        @Poptart_Yeeter then why do I have to seem to prove myself, no matter who I meet?
        Why do I have to do it to be respected, or even seen?
        I’m no different from any other person.

        "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • Your Local FreakY
          ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @A Former User
          last edited by

          @Poptart_Yeeter So why do they get to be seen at a whim, and I have to work just to be seen?

          "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

          ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • ?
            A Former User @Your Local Freak
            last edited by

            @Your-Local-Ghostface-Simp said in Why do I always need to prove myself to others?:

            So why do they get to be seen at a whim, and I have to work just to be seen?

            I don’t know- maybe they’re jelly cuz you’re a good person and they’re not?

            Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • Your Local FreakY
              ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @A Former User
              last edited by

              @Poptart_Yeeter but some of them are the best people I’ve ever met.
              I don’t understand.
              I’m no different.
              So why me?

              "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

              ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • ?
                A Former User @Your Local Freak
                last edited by

                @Your-Local-Ghostface-Simp …I don’t know.

                Your Local FreakY 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • Your Local FreakY
                  ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @A Former User
                  last edited by

                  @Poptart_Yeeter that’s what I’m trying to figure out.
                  Why do I have to be the one who puts in more work than everyone else, and still get the same results?
                  Why do I have to be the one who’s exhausted, even if I didn’t do anything wrong?

                  "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • Your Local FreakY
                    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @A Former User
                    last edited by

                    @Poptart_Yeeter It’s so tiring and mentally and physically draining, and I just can’t keep up sometimes…

                    "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

                    ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • ?
                      A Former User @Your Local Freak
                      last edited by

                      @Your-Local-Ghostface-Simp I’m sorry-

                      Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • Your Local FreakY
                        ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @A Former User
                        last edited by

                        @Poptart_Yeeter don’t be sorry. It’s clearly my fault, according to other people. Everything manages to be my fault.

                        "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

                        ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • ?
                          A Former User @Your Local Freak
                          last edited by

                          @Your-Local-Ghostface-Simp How do you know it’s your fault? Your life consists of toxic people. Usually you can’t change them so just walk away

                          Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • Your Local FreakY
                            ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @A Former User
                            last edited by

                            @Poptart_Yeeter and leave behind my passion of music? Leave behind my chance to go to State Solo/Small Ensemble? State Large Group? All State?

                            Naturally, you see my dilemma.

                            "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

                            ? 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • ?
                              A Former User @Your Local Freak
                              last edited by

                              @Your-Local-Ghostface-Simp Oh- Well I don’t know what to do- I’m sorry.

                              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • ?
                                A Former User @Your Local Freak
                                last edited by

                                @Your-Local-Ghostface-Simp That’s like me giving up being a author. it’s not gonna happen

                                Your Local FreakY 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • Your Local FreakY
                                  ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @A Former User
                                  last edited by

                                  @Poptart_Yeeter exactly. So unfortunately, because of that, I have to have the toxic people in my life, whether I like it or not. And we kind of have to like each other, because we need to work together as a team for our ensembles to be the best they can be.

                                  "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

                                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • Your Local FreakY
                                    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @A Former User
                                    last edited by

                                    @Poptart_Yeeter even if one of them is basically a fucking criminal. But that’s a different story for a different day. Or for the DMs if you’re that curious, because I don’t remember if I’ve told you about him.

                                    "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

                                    ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • ?
                                      A Former User @Your Local Freak
                                      last edited by

                                      @Your-Local-Ghostface-Simp said in Why do I always need to prove myself to others?:

                                      . Or for the DMs if you’re that curious,

                                      u havent told me about him but its good if u dont wanna

                                      Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • Your Local FreakY
                                        ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @A Former User
                                        last edited by

                                        @Poptart_Yeeter I can lmao. I will out this man literally every chance I get.

                                        "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

                                        ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • ?
                                          A Former User @Your Local Freak
                                          last edited by

                                          @Your-Local-Ghostface-Simp OOP- go ahead:sob;

                                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • FailedF
                                            failed Banned @Your Local Freak
                                            last edited by

                                            best advice

                                            dont prove yourself
                                            fuck them (not literally)
                                            walk away knowing your cool
                                            ask THEM to prove themselves

                                            Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            KiwiArkavel۝K cv7mpC

                                            4

                                            Online

                                            1.1k

                                            Users

                                            66.3k

                                            Topics

                                            568.9k

                                            Posts
                                            Powered by NodeBB | Contributors