Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    hey guys.

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved User Announcements
    13 Posts 6 Posters 289 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • YourLocalDumbassY
      Toast
      last edited by

      i think i just found something out that.
      well.
      i unno.
      someone here, who left a long time ago, i think, is back.
      i don’t know what to do.
      but yeah. hey guys.

      "running gets you one. moving forward gets you two."

      ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • ArtemisA
        Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @YourLocalDumbass
        last edited by

        Toast a lot of returning people who has been here has been coming back

        Biggest sleeptoken fan
        alt text

        YourLocalDumbassY Wubbrle the [REDACTED]W 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • YourLocalDumbassY
          Toast @Artemis
          last edited by

          Artemis true dat. but this person is someone i didn’t expect to come back. shocked me, so to speak.

          "running gets you one. moving forward gets you two."

          ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • ArtemisA
            Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @YourLocalDumbass
            last edited by

            Toast who? If ur not comfortable saying who you can dm me

            Biggest sleeptoken fan
            alt text

            YourLocalDumbassY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • YourLocalDumbassY
              Toast @Artemis
              last edited by

              Artemis oh, its alright. im pretty sure its my ex girlfriend. not that i have any bad blood towards her. i just found it surprising.

              "running gets you one. moving forward gets you two."

              ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • ArtemisA
                Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @YourLocalDumbass
                last edited by

                Toast oh Gatcha

                Biggest sleeptoken fan
                alt text

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • Wubbrle the [REDACTED]W
                  Wubbrle the [REDACTED] The average Touhou Lovers <3 ..The Octobers.. 🍰 TAWOG Club Halloween squad Club Spongebob @Artemis
                  last edited by

                  Artemis but hasnt it been dead alot lately? isnt it deader than it used to be? i dont think its more active, its more inactive than usual ngl. I mean it has a bit more activity compared to the last 3 months but its still very dead

                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_5pQsDqnok
                  bro this slaps ngl :fire:
                  I am german
                  fsdfdfsdsdssdfdfsdsdsfdsf.PNG

                  ArtemisA 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • hri7566H
                    hri7566
                    last edited by

                    this post explains nothing

                    cat ๖ۣۜH͜r̬i͡7566

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • ArtemisA
                      Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @Wubbrle the [REDACTED]
                      last edited by

                      Wubbrle the [REDACTED] ik I said that

                      Biggest sleeptoken fan
                      alt text

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • ArtemisA
                        Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @Wubbrle the [REDACTED]
                        last edited by

                        Wubbrle the [REDACTED] there’s nothing we can’t do really beside invite people or keep posting on the site. Or maybe do some updates but I can’t not make that call I have to actually talk to the owner about that. I’m not going to change the site and stuff unless I have permission with the owner. So all we can do really is just invite people and keep posting. However a lot of returning members are coming back so that’s a plus

                        Biggest sleeptoken fan
                        alt text

                        PheoP 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • PheoP
                          Pheo @Artemis
                          last edited by

                          Maybe… The site dying is for the best.
                          It messed me up pretty bad when I was a kid, and I’m sure a lot of people have similar experiences.
                          I know a lot of people probably got a sense of belonging in this community, but I think it may have done more damage that it did good.
                          Mpp was interesting to say the least. Almost like a wild social experiment consisting of the most unhinged people on the internet. A part of me wants to believe that it was never real. Maybe it was all just a figment of my imagination. I don’t know if I want to forget though. The existence of multiplayerpiano caused consequences for people all over the world.

                          I think maybe it’s time to move on.

                          /Isaac, also known as Phoenix

                          Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                          • Your Local FreakY
                            ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @Pheo
                            last edited by

                            Pheo I know it really messed some people up, myself included, but that’s because I was younger and much dumber than I am now, but I also know that some people find this place as a source of solace, and that people have made good memories here. So like it could be a good thing that it dies, but also it could be sad for a lot of people.

                            "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • YourLocalDumbassY
                              Toast
                              last edited by

                              what.

                              "running gets you one. moving forward gets you two."

                              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              ArtemisA

                              4

                              Online

                              1.1k

                              Users

                              66.3k

                              Topics

                              568.8k

                              Posts
                              Powered by NodeBB | Contributors