Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    Welp..i guess my mom's coming to where I am?

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vent
    2 Posts 2 Posters 232 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • SphinxS
      Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps
      last edited by Sphinx

      Ps: she doesn’t know I moved 🥱😶

      I have been ignoring her for the past week now and this is the first messages she sends me

      1000003535.jpg 1000003537.jpg 1000003539.jpg 1000003541.jpg 1000003543.jpg 1000003551.jpg

      MIND YOU THIS WAS HER A MONTH OR TWO AGO! ✌💔🥀

      1000003544.jpg 1000003545.jpg

      ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
      a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

      ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • ?
        A Former User @Sphinx
        last edited by

        Sphinx bro what the fluff.
        She literally sounds and seems like a true psychopath😭
        I am so sorry that you have to deal with this like for real. I thought she was like “oh nope, your with your dad now so I don’t care about you and leave us alone” and now she’s taking you to court and doing all this other stuff. Like woman if your gonna be a mom this isn’t the way to do it

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • First post
          Last post
        KiwiArkavel۝K lil_sillyzL

        4

        Online

        1.1k

        Users

        66.3k

        Topics

        568.9k

        Posts
        Powered by NodeBB | Contributors