Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    Elias's Final design (Canon)

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Drawings
    2 Posts 2 Posters 134 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • SphinxS
      Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps
      last edited by

      I’m changing his last name to Vixin rather than Varen
      Cause I think that fits better

      I used both characteristics of his first Concept design and his second concept design and mixed them

      This is his first concept design
      3983bf40-2a53-494c-b513-5640895505ef-1_all_3765.jpg

      This is his second concept design
      10483.png

      And this is his final and canon design
      11169.jpg

      ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
      a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • EditorPianistE
        EditorPianist Music Enthusiasts #InLoveForeverr🥰❤️ listenin to spotify Dm Me, I'm Bored ؜ #Friends #𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓗𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓼
        last edited by

        Oh wow, he looks amazing! Agreed about the surname.

        💖 "Put all your soul into it; play the way you feel!" - Frédéric Chopin 💖

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • First post
          Last post
        anonymeows_8A KiwiArkavel۝K

        3

        Online

        1.1k

        Users

        66.3k

        Topics

        568.9k

        Posts
        Powered by NodeBB | Contributors