Yall lwky are so dumb
-
Why are you just casually bringing drama here, man.
-
Why r you being so mean?? If you have a personal issue with them keep it in dms gng.
-
thereโs literally no reason to be dragging your drama bs out publiclyโI can guarantee that no one cares, and youโre just annoying everyone else with it. frankly, this is just immature. and I donโt care who started it. keep this shit between yourselves in your dms. this is not what this site is for. keep it that way.
-
I think everyone should just stop with the drama. I understand what happened and such and ik the person deleted their account but you hey should keep it in DMs. I donโt really want to have to lock a topic bc if drama
-
Please lock this or delete it.
-
Artemis honestly- dragging drama out like this is dumb, and I wish itโd just stay off the site. Or at least in dms, but people donโt seem to understand that concept

-
this just looks mentally incapacitated from an outsider perspective what the hell is this lol
-
zack Lmao, that was funny๐ญ
-
zack literally- I only got bits and pieces of it, but itโs dumb either way
-
Can someone lock this.
