Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    Yall lwky are so dumb

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Awareness
    23 Posts 11 Posters 548 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • miyah.109M
      miyah.109 #KeepToxicBanned listenin to spotify ๐Ÿฆ‡The Goths๐Ÿฆ‡ lmonade @A Former User
      last edited by

      Why r you being so mean?? If you have a personal issue with them keep it in dms gng.

      ยทหš เผ˜โ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอž๊’ฐโžณ๐“’๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐”‚๐“ช๐“ฑหห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • Your Local FreakY
        โ›ง๐”‡๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”žโ›ง ๐“บ The Board ๐“บ
        last edited by Your Local Freak

        thereโ€™s literally no reason to be dragging your drama bs out publiclyโ€“I can guarantee that no one cares, and youโ€™re just annoying everyone else with it. frankly, this is just immature. and I donโ€™t care who started it. keep this shit between yourselves in your dms. this is not what this site is for. keep it that way.

        "๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ž๐”จ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ž๐”ฃ๐”ฃ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ช๐”ถ ๐”ข๐”ถ๐”ข? ๐”‡๐”ฌ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ก๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ž ๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ถ?"

        ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • ArtemisA
          Artemis Administrator Sleep token โค๏ธ @Your Local Freak
          last edited by

          I think everyone should just stop with the drama. I understand what happened and such and ik the person deleted their account but you hey should keep it in DMs. I donโ€™t really want to have to lock a topic bc if drama

          Biggest sleeptoken fan
          alt text

          Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • alexb_145A
            alexb_145
            last edited by

            Please lock this or delete it.

            She tells me I'm a pretty bullet.
            An imitation Christ.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • Your Local FreakY
              โ›ง๐”‡๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”žโ›ง ๐“บ The Board ๐“บ @Artemis
              last edited by

              Artemis honestly- dragging drama out like this is dumb, and I wish itโ€™d just stay off the site. Or at least in dms, but people donโ€™t seem to understand that concept ๐Ÿ™„

              "๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ž๐”จ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ž๐”ฃ๐”ฃ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ช๐”ถ ๐”ข๐”ถ๐”ข? ๐”‡๐”ฌ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ก๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ž ๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ถ?"

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
              • zackZ
                zack Juice Junkies lmonade
                last edited by zack

                this just looks mentally incapacitated from an outsider perspective what the hell is this lol

                gurt: yo

                miyah.109M Your Local FreakY 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 3
                • miyah.109M
                  miyah.109 #KeepToxicBanned listenin to spotify ๐Ÿฆ‡The Goths๐Ÿฆ‡ lmonade @zack
                  last edited by

                  zack Lmao, that was funny๐Ÿ˜ญ

                  ยทหš เผ˜โ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอž๊’ฐโžณ๐“’๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐”‚๐“ช๐“ฑหห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • Your Local FreakY
                    โ›ง๐”‡๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”žโ›ง ๐“บ The Board ๐“บ @zack
                    last edited by

                    zack literally- I only got bits and pieces of it, but itโ€™s dumb either way

                    "๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ž๐”จ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ž๐”ฃ๐”ฃ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ช๐”ถ ๐”ข๐”ถ๐”ข? ๐”‡๐”ฌ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ก๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ž ๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ถ?"

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • alexb_145A
                      alexb_145
                      last edited by

                      Can someone lock this.

                      She tells me I'm a pretty bullet.
                      An imitation Christ.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • magmaM
                        magma
                        last edited by

                        This post is deleted!
                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • ArtemisA Artemis locked this topic
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Q HoodH

                        3

                        Online

                        1.1k

                        Users

                        66.3k

                        Topics

                        568.9k

                        Posts
                        Powered by NodeBB | Contributors