Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    So much Snoww!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Images/Videos
    20 Posts 14 Posters 995 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ?
      A Former User @Shazz_
      last edited by

      Shazz_ LUCKYYY, I DON’T EVER GET SNOW WHERE I AM

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • ?
        A Former User @Shazz_
        last edited by

        Shazz_ HEY SHAZZ DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN? 👹

        1 Reply Last reply 😧 Reply Quote 1
        • ?
          A Former User @Shazz_
          last edited by

          Shazz_ PRETTYYY

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • YourLocalDumbassY
            Toast @Shazz_
            last edited by

            Shazz_ cool!

            "running gets you one. moving forward gets you two."

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • SphinxS
              Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps @Shazz_
              last edited by

              Shazz_ I’d eat it

              ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
              a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

              ? 1 Reply Last reply 🤭 Reply Quote 0
              • ?
                A Former User @Sphinx
                last edited by

                Sphinx why is that real tho the snow looks delicious and clean-

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • Wubbrle the [REDACTED]W
                  Wubbrle the [REDACTED] The average Touhou Lovers <3 ..The Octobers.. 🍰 TAWOG Club Halloween squad Club Spongebob @Shazz_
                  last edited by

                  Shazz_ AYO Shazz thats so cool! But how is there Snow? Its literally almostf the first week of November? Where do you live? Where I live its already cold

                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_5pQsDqnok
                  bro this slaps ngl :fire:
                  I am german
                  fsdfdfsdsdssdfdfsdsdsfdsf.PNG

                  Shazz_S 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • Shazz_S
                    Shazz_ RealPianists @Wubbrle the [REDACTED]
                    last edited by

                    @Wubbrle-the-Wubble I live in New Mexico, and honestly it’s very dry and hot here so I’m as equally surprised hahaa ❤️

                    Shazz-7-1-2023 (3) (1).png
                    0.png◞ 🎶 If words fail, music speaks! 🎶
                    𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥! - Gumball

                    Wubbrle the [REDACTED]W 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • Wubbrle the [REDACTED]W
                      Wubbrle the [REDACTED] The average Touhou Lovers <3 ..The Octobers.. 🍰 TAWOG Club Halloween squad Club Spongebob @Shazz_
                      last edited by

                      Shazz_ atleast its a change for the usual hot days, may be colder than usually but gotta make the best out of it

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_5pQsDqnok
                      bro this slaps ngl :fire:
                      I am german
                      fsdfdfsdsdssdfdfsdsdsfdsf.PNG

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • ?
                        A Former User
                        last edited by

                        You got more snow than the entire past 5 winters here combined. And I live in a European country that’s about the same latitude as Maine.
                        Nature really is strange sometimes.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                        • iwantyoutoperishI
                          Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 #RememberDuchess ♥ ADHD Awareness ♥ RealPianists 🎧 They/Them 🎧 🍁 He/Him 🍁 @Shazz_
                          last edited by

                          Shazz_ WHATTT IN NOVEMBER???

                          "YOURE TOO SLOW! Wanna try again?" ~ Sonic.exe (Exeller)
                          amtl4a1y9rcf1 (1).gif

                          ? Shazz_S 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • ?
                            A Former User @iwantyoutoperish
                            last edited by

                            Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 ikrrrr

                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • Shazz_S
                              Shazz_ RealPianists @iwantyoutoperish
                              last edited by

                              Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 Yeahh

                              Shazz-7-1-2023 (3) (1).png
                              0.png◞ 🎶 If words fail, music speaks! 🎶
                              𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥! - Gumball

                              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • FailedF
                                failed Banned @Shazz_
                                last edited by

                                where do you live.

                                Shazz_S 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • ?
                                  A Former User
                                  last edited by

                                  Lucky! Gimmie some!

                                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • Shazz_S
                                    Shazz_ RealPianists @Failed
                                    last edited by Shazz_

                                    @siloxa922 I live in New Mexico

                                    Shazz-7-1-2023 (3) (1).png
                                    0.png◞ 🎶 If words fail, music speaks! 🎶
                                    𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥! - Gumball

                                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                    • ?
                                      A Former User @Shazz_
                                      last edited by

                                      Shazz_ I wanna make a snowcano at the moment, but I don’t have any snow to use.

                                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • LorakL
                                        Karol RealPianists DEV Music Enthusiasts listenin to spotify
                                        last edited by

                                        Snow whoa ho ho!

                                        "karolmoneygold the wrecker, he is here" -➕(no name)➕

                                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                        • OversightO
                                          Oversight Banned
                                          last edited by

                                          Damn, That is ALOT of snow.

                                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          HoodH KiwiArkavel۝K

                                          4

                                          Online

                                          1.1k

                                          Users

                                          66.3k

                                          Topics

                                          568.8k

                                          Posts
                                          Powered by NodeBB | Contributors