Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    Help me with this song I'm making

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Compositions
    16 Posts 3 Posters 1.5k Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ?
      A Former User
      last edited by

      Sphinx And I have some lyric ideas like it just came to me off the top of my head I can dm them too you if you’d like

      SphinxS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • SphinxS
        Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps @A Former User
        last edited by

        @Meguna Alright alright I’ll see what I can do :p

        ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
        a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • SphinxS
          Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps @A Former User
          last edited by Sphinx

          @Meguna Oh sure!! Wow off the top of your head too- I wish I had that talent 😭 😭

          ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
          a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • Your Local FreakY
            ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @A Former User
            last edited by

            @Meguna bro I was just boutta say something like that- 😭

            "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • SphinxS
              Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps
              last edited by Sphinx

              New song.mp3
              Do the strings sound good here?
              @Meguna @Your-Local-Ghostface-Simp

              ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
              a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

              Your Local FreakY ? 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • Your Local FreakY
                ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @Sphinx
                last edited by

                Sphinx ooh, I like that, but I’d make them a little more present- :D

                "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

                SphinxS 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • SphinxS
                  Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps @Your Local Freak
                  last edited by

                  @Your-Local-Ghostface-Simp Okay!

                  ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
                  a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • SphinxS
                    Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps @Your Local Freak
                    last edited by Sphinx

                    @Your-Local-Ghostface-Simp Is this better? I made the strings a bit louder
                    New_Project.mp3

                    ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
                    a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

                    Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • Your Local FreakY
                      ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @Sphinx
                      last edited by

                      Sphinx ooh, I like that!

                      "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

                      SphinxS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • SphinxS
                        Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps @Your Local Freak
                        last edited by

                        @Your-Local-Ghostface-Simp NICE! Can you hear a difference? Idk why but for me when I downloaded it, it just sounded like the old one and the violins didn’t increase which was weird

                        ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
                        a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

                        Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • Your Local FreakY
                          ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @Sphinx
                          last edited by

                          Sphinx I could hear a slight difference. If you wanted to increase it more, you definitely could, but I def could hear a subtle difference. :]

                          "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

                          SphinxS 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • SphinxS
                            Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps @Your Local Freak
                            last edited by

                            @Your-Local-Ghostface-Simp Nah cause it’s weird, On the actual song, It’s like… louder, But then on the download it’s quieter

                            ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
                            a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • SphinxS
                              Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps @Your Local Freak
                              last edited by

                              @Your-Local-Ghostface-Simp Nah cause it’s weird, On the actual song, It’s like… louder, But then on the download it’s quieter

                              ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
                              a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

                              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • ?
                                A Former User @Sphinx
                                last edited by

                                Sphinx YES YES

                                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                KiwiArkavel۝K HoodH

                                5

                                Online

                                1.1k

                                Users

                                66.3k

                                Topics

                                568.8k

                                Posts
                                Powered by NodeBB | Contributors