Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    song recommendations??

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
    3 Posts 2 Posters 34 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Your Local FreakY
      ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺
      last edited by

      I’m looking for a few different style recommendations/songs that fit a certain vibe-

      1. Songs like Line Without a Hook, Sunlight (Hozier), My Love Mine All Mine, etc. (Sort of almost melancholic love songs, with a very soothing, worshipful, but also maybe mournful feel to it??) (different playlist than request 2)
      2. Helpless experiments. That is all. (Please, Morg is getting experimented on, and I want her playlist to feel like her, but also have the feeling of helplessness that she has in the facility-)

      "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

      i.luv.unicornsI 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • i.luv.unicornsI
        mini gourdy @Your Local Freak
        last edited by

        i’d help you out but my music style is more alternative than that 😭

        baby sponge boy so small

        Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • Your Local FreakY
          ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @i.luv.unicorns
          last edited by

          mini gourdy I mean…the weirder the better, in all honesty, especially for the second request, just because she’s so isolated, and I need that playlist to feel as lonely and uncomfortable as possible. (Bro I have so much stuff from Maebi on there its not even funny-)

          As for the second one, it’s just like- the sound I’m going for mostly. Hozier, Mitski, The Crane Wives, Yaelokre, etc is just kind of the sound I’m looking for, but as long as it kinda fits the theme, I’m more lenient on the sound

          "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢? 𝔇𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔶?"

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • First post
            Last post

          4

          Online

          1.1k

          Users

          66.3k

          Topics

          568.9k

          Posts
          Powered by NodeBB | Contributors