song recommendations??
-
Iβm looking for a few different style recommendations/songs that fit a certain vibe-
- Songs like Line Without a Hook, Sunlight (Hozier), My Love Mine All Mine, etc. (Sort of almost melancholic love songs, with a very soothing, worshipful, but also maybe mournful feel to it??) (different playlist than request 2)
- Helpless experiments. That is all. (Please, Morg is getting experimented on, and I want her playlist to feel like her, but also have the feeling of helplessness that she has in the facility-)
-
iβd help you out but my music style is more alternative than that

-
mini gourdy I meanβ¦the weirder the better, in all honesty, especially for the second request, just because sheβs so isolated, and I need that playlist to feel as lonely and uncomfortable as possible. (Bro I have so much stuff from Maebi on there its not even funny-)
As for the second one, itβs just like- the sound Iβm going for mostly. Hozier, Mitski, The Crane Wives, Yaelokre, etc is just kind of the sound Iβm looking for, but as long as it kinda fits the theme, Iβm more lenient on the sound
-
i know two artists that could possibly fulfill parts of those requests. sombr and Aloboi.
but if you want some weird obscure music, oh god i found a goldmine. hereβs a taste: