Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    I'M FUCKING OLD

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved User Announcements
    28 Posts 8 Posters 2.1k Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • SphinxS
      Sphinx ๐ŸŽ€ She/Her ๐ŸŽ€ Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps @Your Local Freak
      last edited by

      @Your-Local-Shadow-Simp here comes the grey hairs and wrinkles!

      ๊’ฐ โ€Ÿ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ. โ€ž โŠนใ…ค๐œ—๐œš
      a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

      yawnzznY Your Local FreakY 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • yawnzznY
        Yeonjun ๐œ—เงŽ . editors !? Transs โ™ฅใใŸใฐใ‚Œโ™ฅ @Sphinx
        last edited by

        Sphinx IM FUCKING FRYING AT THIS

        ํฌ๋ฏธํ•œ voices, ๋ชจ๋ฅด๊ฒ ์–ด why? ๋‚ด ์šด๋ช…์€ what? ๋ญ˜๊นŒ ์ •๋‹ต ์ •๋ง
        Iam a mother fucking starboy

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • Lee ChaolanL
          Lee Chaolan #TOUHOUPROJECTENJOYERS Greed's Alliance Ace Attorney
          last edited by

          Tumblr_l_436058747502529.gif

          ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ!

          stamp.gif

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • ?
            A Former User @Your Local Freak
            last edited by

            Seventeen, woah. time does fly fast.

            Happy [late] birthday! Canโ€™t believe youโ€™re almost an adult ๐Ÿ˜ญ I hope graduation and college find you well โค๏ธ

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • Your Local FreakY
              โ›ง๐”‡๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”žโ›ง ๐“บ The Board ๐“บ @Sphinx
              last edited by

              Sphinx NOO ๐Ÿ˜ญ

              "๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ž๐”จ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ž๐”ฃ๐”ฃ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ช๐”ถ ๐”ข๐”ถ๐”ข? ๐”‡๐”ฌ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ก๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ž ๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ถ?"

              ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • ?
                A Former User @Your Local Freak
                last edited by

                @Your-Local-Shadow-Simp 17 years old is wild asf bru ๐Ÿ˜”

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • OliverSeptO
                  OliverSept
                  last edited by

                  Haha imagine beingโ€ฆ

                  crap.
                  I came here when I was twelve, itโ€™s been FIVE YEARS.

                  Its true, its true! And the other thing is, my sister had a baby and I took it over after she passed away and the baby lost all its legs and arms and now its just a stump but I take care of it with my wife andโ€ฆ and its growing and its fairly happyโ€ฆ and its difficult because I'm working a second shift at the factory to put food on the table but all the love that I see in that little guy's face it makes it worth it in the end. True story.

                  Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • Your Local FreakY
                    โ›ง๐”‡๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”žโ›ง ๐“บ The Board ๐“บ @OliverSept
                    last edited by

                    OliverSept EXACTLY-

                    "๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ž๐”จ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ž๐”ฃ๐”ฃ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ช๐”ถ ๐”ข๐”ถ๐”ข? ๐”‡๐”ฌ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ก๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ž ๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ถ?"

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • First post
                      Last post

                    0

                    Online

                    1.1k

                    Users

                    66.3k

                    Topics

                    568.8k

                    Posts
                    Powered by NodeBB | Contributors