Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    Guess what just happened!! ((actually..this is a vent))

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vent
    15 Posts 3 Posters 322 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • SphinxS
      Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps
      last edited by

      And he’s going to go to work tomorrow.

      I won’t see him for who knows how long. Cause he’s a truck driver. So him and my step mom will both be gone for days, weeks, probably even months.

      I wanted to watch a movie with them before they left but not anymore. Fuck that shit. Fuck my feelings. Fuck everyone.

      ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
      a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • SphinxS
        Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps
        last edited by Sphinx

        And my playlist is fucking with me1000009546.jpg
        I’m having a whole panic attack and here comes this song 💀

        😭😭😭

        ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
        a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • System moved this topic from Boredom on
        • ?
          A Former User @Sphinx
          last edited by A Former User

          Sphinx gotchu I moved it to vent- also tbh- i feel like your dad was wrong in that situation why tf was he pinning you down like that even if he was ‘playing’ and when you respond to a negative way, hw gets pissed? 😭

          SphinxS 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • SphinxS
            Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps @A Former User
            last edited by

            @Blake He was pinning me as a little game. He knows I don’t like that shit.

            He isn’t really used to having a girly girl like me. But then it started getting bad. I wanted him off.

            But nigga doesn’t know what to stop for shit. Even when I told him to get off, started crying, then started screaming

            ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
            a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • SphinxS
              Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps @A Former User
              last edited by

              @Blake nah he was originally pissed by what I signed.

              I didn’t even know what I signed tbh I just signed something in the heat of the moment

              ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
              a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • SphinxS
                Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps
                last edited by

                Then I didn’t know what he meant by “Why did you sign that” cause girl… I so forgot I even signed it 😭😭 I was just so mad.

                ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
                a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

                ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • ?
                  A Former User @Sphinx
                  last edited by

                  Sphinx said in Guess what just happened!! ((actually..this is a vent)):

                  Then I didn’t know what he meant by “Why did you sign that” cause girl… I so forgot I even signed it 😭😭 I was just so mad.

                  I mean- Why did he pin you down like that? 😭 tfym ‘why did you sign that’ think about your actions, and sphinx’ll think about hers 😭 (im kinda speaking in third person so😭)

                  SphinxS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • SphinxS
                    Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps @A Former User
                    last edited by Sphinx

                    @Blake I apologized and he did too, idk his apology seemed kinda like… He was blaming me? He said this. 1000009548.jpg

                    Yeah he did pop me a few tears, frfr it didn’t even hurt like that but ye

                    ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
                    a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • SphinxS
                      Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps
                      last edited by

                      He’s the type of person to have crazy anger issues and someone who kinda plays too much soooo yeah

                      ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
                      a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • SphinxS
                        Sphinx 🎀 She/Her 🎀 Therapist MPPC Kittens listenin to spotify the gays Kumi. H Simps
                        last edited by

                        Look at this crazy blister I made myself have, I was pain stimming because I was scared after he fucked me up

                        And accidentally caused myself to have a blister 17520977747865337305697354960957.jpg

                        ꒰ ‟ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦. „ ⊹ㅤ𝜗𝜚
                        a3e901d9fbff9a6ff765a900824629f0.gif

                        Xx_Midnight-skyz_xXX 3 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • Xx_Midnight-skyz_xXX
                          🎀🤍🐱Kitty White🐱🤍🎀 ♥ ADHD Awareness ♥ Autism Awareness (Real) Awareness of Dyslexia Neurodivergent Kids @Sphinx
                          last edited by

                          Sphinx my dad is the same- my mum would literally call him to ask him to hit the shit out of me just because I shouted at her because she was blaming me for something I didn’t do, which then caused me to have a meltdown (it was really bad) I was in my kitchen covering my ears swaying back and forth and crying (because I have autism and when I’m having a meltdown my hated and dislike for lights and loud noises get worse) my mum told me to grow up. So yay. My dad came over grabbed me by my arms and started hitting me and throwing shit. My mum stood there and watched. My dad dragged me up the stairs by my shoulders and kinda grabbing my hair and threw me into my bedroom and still started hitting me to the point I was screaming and crying in pain and when he’s done what he’s done he left and my mum comes up acting all nice asking if I’m ok and when I said no she started laughing saying it was my fault and bragged about it to my older brother she gets him to hit me too. Apparently is “dissaplin” or however you spell it. And then she wonders whenever I’m sat down and she walks by me I flinch and cover myself. It’s the same with my friends whenever they lift their arms or hands I flinch and cover myself almost crying, my boyfriend saw it and I had to say I don’t get abused I’m fine don’t call cps or some shit because my dads gone with his new gf and my mum has nobody else to call that would actually hit me so she’s stopped hitting me all together and just shouts. From time to time she does say that she will call my brother in law to come beat me knowing that she would like start severely fucking scaring me. I know my bil won’t hit me because he’s too nice for that I still just scares me. A lot…

                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • Xx_Midnight-skyz_xXX
                            🎀🤍🐱Kitty White🐱🤍🎀 ♥ ADHD Awareness ♥ Autism Awareness (Real) Awareness of Dyslexia Neurodivergent Kids @Sphinx
                            last edited by

                            This post is deleted!
                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • Xx_Midnight-skyz_xXX
                              🎀🤍🐱Kitty White🐱🤍🎀 ♥ ADHD Awareness ♥ Autism Awareness (Real) Awareness of Dyslexia Neurodivergent Kids @Sphinx
                              last edited by

                              Sphinx like I think my dads gf would be really nice to me if it wasn’t for the fact my mum won’t allow me to see her like ever just because my dad cheated on my mum with her, because she waved at my sister the ither day and my sister started flaming my dads new gf for it. Like what if just if she’s better than my mum. That’s what I just wanna know because I wouldn’t mind living with my dad’s new gf. She seems nice she really does

                              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              lil_sillyzL KiwiArkavel۝K ArtemisA powerP

                              6

                              Online

                              1.1k

                              Users

                              66.3k

                              Topics

                              568.9k

                              Posts
                              Powered by NodeBB | Contributors